Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30 reviews

4.2/5 - 33 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30

Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (8%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (4%), Oxybenzone (4%).

Water, Silica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Beeswax, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/PEG 10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Acrylates/C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Chlophenesin, Fragrance, Dethylhexyl 2, 6 Naphthalate, BHT, Trideceth 6, Propylene Glycol.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, SPF 30, 3 fl oz
updated: 09/28/2016 05:11 UTC
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 30, 3 Ounces (Pack of 2)
updated: 09/28/2016 05:11 UTC

Good protection
Reviewed on August 29, 2016

I am only giving this product a 4 because I have read a lot that Neutrogena products are not natural enough and end up being bad for your skin. Sorry I can't remember all the details. But I think if I hadn't read that, I would have given it a 5 star. At the time I read it, I had just bought a TON of this particular product so I hated to just stop using it. I switched to a non-acne aggravating sunscreen for my face but kept this on the shelf just in case. Now I find that while it isn't my daily sunscreen, it is what both my husband and I use when we are going out for a long bike ride or a walk or some purposeful all day event when I know I will be in the sun. I trust this more for complete protection than my daily sunblock - I never feel it come off when I sweat, it applies very dry, never makes me feel oily or like I have an extra layer on my face. So while I am sad I can't use it daily any more, it remains my go-to on big sun days.

Reviewed on May 20, 2016

Unfortunately my skin is just too sensitive for this product, it really was on fire and turned red and inflamed. and left my skin with a red irritation for some time.

Amazing for acne prone skin
Reviewed on April 19, 2016

I got this sunblock after reading some reviews on here I was very nervous to use it at first cuz most sunblock I got broke me out but this one is amazing doesn't break me out or leave me greasy only down side is that if u don't rub it in good it I'll leave you super white but aside from that it's amazing

No breakouts AT ALL
Reviewed on November 4, 2014

Only sunscreen that doesn't break me out. It is really light on my skin as well. Moreover, it creates a smooth surface, so I often use it as a stand-in for primer when I run out.

Good sunscreen!!
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

This sunscreen is a relatively good product that i use, doesnt cause breakouts. It doesnt leaves your skin greasy and i would recommend it. Period.

A product I can trust. Simple as that
Reviewed on June 27, 2013

I am really liking this sun screen for my face. When the bottle sys fast drying they aren't kidding, this dries up quickly. It feels nice on my skin and isnt oily and greasy. What I like about this is it doesn't just sit on top of my face like oter sun screens. It is truly non comedogenic. My makeup goes on really well over it. It keeps my skin matte which is a big deal because other sunscreens make me look dewy and if I sweat it just sits under the sunscreen. It doesn't happen with this product. It doesn't smell like sunscreen to me it has a lemon scent to it. Which isn't my favorite but I wouldn't go a day without it. I'm using Aha and this product is saving me from sun damage.

Best Sunscreen I Have Found
Reviewed on June 8, 2013

I have oily skin and applying this makes my skin extremely oily for about an hour until it sets in. If I look closely, it also leaves a small amount of film on top of my skin and I can see where I had applied it. Other than that, this is a great sunscreen for use on the regimen. Until Dan releases his sunscreen (hopefully soon), I would recommend this product.

Reviewed on January 4, 2013

i have very oily skin, though the product is great for like an hour or so after that it coveres my entire face w sheen, it makes my face even more oily than it was in the first place

Reviewed on November 5, 2012

I got it in a twin pack at Walmart for a bargain. This stuff really means it when it says "non-comedogenic." Best sunscreen I ever had!

Reviewed on May 16, 2012

I have dry skin with moderate acne, so it gets tricky trying to keep my skin oil free without drying it out (and it does dry out easily). A lot of times my skin will become flakey and when I put my make up on it won't go on smoothly which sucks.

This sunscreen doesn't dry my skin out at all. I use it after my moisturizer and before I apply make up. When I do this, my make up goes on very smoothly. I even will mix it with my concealer to cover blemishes and it blends in great. I actually am using the SPF 100 version on this product, because I'm out in the sun a lot and want extra protection.

Because I'm middle eastern/italian, I have olive skin and with acne comes PIH. So I worry about the sun darkening the spots even further. When I use this product every day, I notice that the spots fade MUCH quicker than they did when I didn't use as strong SPF. I highly recommend this product.

The only thing is is does smell like a sunscreen. It's not very strong, though and I really don't mind the smell. As long as you use other pleasant-smelling products it should be fine.