Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30 reviews

4.2/5 - 29 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (8%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (4%), Oxybenzone (4%).

Water, Silica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Beeswax, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/PEG 10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Acrylates/C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Chlophenesin, Fragrance, Dethylhexyl 2, 6 Naphthalate, BHT, Trideceth 6, Propylene Glycol.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, SPF 30, 3 fl oz
updated: 11/01/2014 05:49 UTC
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 30, 3 Ounces (Pack of 2)
updated: 11/01/2014 05:49 UTC

Good sunscreen!!
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

This sunscreen is a relatively good product that i use, doesnt cause breakouts. It doesnt leaves your skin greasy and i would recommend it. Period.

A product I can trust. Simple as that
Reviewed on June 27, 2013

I am really liking this sun screen for my face. When the bottle sys fast drying they aren't kidding, this dries up quickly. It feels nice on my skin and isnt oily and greasy. What I like about this is it doesn't just sit on top of my face like oter sun screens. It is truly non comedogenic. My makeup goes on really well over it. It keeps my skin matte which is a big deal because other sunscreens make me look dewy and if I sweat it just sits under the sunscreen. It doesn't happen with this product. It doesn't smell like sunscreen to me it has a lemon scent to it. Which isn't my favorite but I wouldn't go a day without it. I'm using Aha and this product is saving me from sun damage.

Best Sunscreen I Have Found
Reviewed on June 8, 2013

I have oily skin and applying this makes my skin extremely oily for about an hour until it sets in. If I look closely, it also leaves a small amount of film on top of my skin and I can see where I had applied it. Other than that, this is a great sunscreen for use on the regimen. Until Dan releases his sunscreen (hopefully soon), I would recommend this product.

Reviewed on January 4, 2013

i have very oily skin, though the product is great for like an hour or so after that it coveres my entire face w sheen, it makes my face even more oily than it was in the first place

Reviewed on November 5, 2012

I got it in a twin pack at Walmart for a bargain. This stuff really means it when it says "non-comedogenic." Best sunscreen I ever had!

Reviewed on May 16, 2012

I have dry skin with moderate acne, so it gets tricky trying to keep my skin oil free without drying it out (and it does dry out easily). A lot of times my skin will become flakey and when I put my make up on it won't go on smoothly which sucks.

This sunscreen doesn't dry my skin out at all. I use it after my moisturizer and before I apply make up. When I do this, my make up goes on very smoothly. I even will mix it with my concealer to cover blemishes and it blends in great. I actually am using the SPF 100 version on this product, because I'm out in the sun a lot and want extra protection.

Because I'm middle eastern/italian, I have olive skin and with acne comes PIH. So I worry about the sun darkening the spots even further. When I use this product every day, I notice that the spots fade MUCH quicker than they did when I didn't use as strong SPF. I highly recommend this product.

The only thing is is does smell like a sunscreen. It's not very strong, though and I really don't mind the smell. As long as you use other pleasant-smelling products it should be fine.

Reviewed on April 7, 2012

I have oily skin, usually extremely oily on my Tzone. I thought that this product was extremely good for my skin because it doesn't break out my skin nor does it cause it to become even more oily. Bottom line is that it does its job. I usually get those freckles if i do not put on sunscreen, and this is pretty good because it keeps me from getting freckles so far. However, I would have to say that I don't use this product everyday, but I definitely love it when i do use it!

Reviewed on March 23, 2012

It's very important to protect your skin from the sun. After years of exposure it can cause aging all over your face and neck.

This is great to put on before makeup, in fact, I mix it WITH my lotion so that my lotion isn't greasy.

I recommend this if you are using Dans AHA,

Reviewed on April 30, 2011

As far as sunscreens go, this product is great. Just to find a sunscreen that doesn't clog pores is an achievement I think. I used to have moderate acne, and now that I finally cleared it up, I am conscious about finding products that won't break me out. Sunscreen is important for me because I have acne scars, and the sun would slow down the healing process and seal them in permanently. Dan always raves about the importance of sun protection, so before he develops an acne.org sunscreen, I recommend trying this product. :)

Reviewed on August 16, 2010

If you're going to be going out in hot weather, or doing activities that will make you sweat, be aware that this is NOT very sweat-proof. I had to stop using this on my face because it would run when I was at all sweating, and hurt my eyes so much that they were watering all the time. Don't use this if you're going hiking or something. I decided the non-comedogenic properties were not worth the extreme eye-watering and switched to plain ol' sunscreen for hiking, biking, etc.