Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar, Acne-Prone Skin Formula Soap reviews

3.9/5 - 96 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

TEA Stearate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Water (Purified), Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Ricinoleate, TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Oleate, Cocamide DEA, Cetyl Acetate, Sodium Stearate, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Etidronate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar, Acne-Prone Skin Formula Soap, 3.5 oz
updated: 12/22/2014 02:31 UTC
Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bars, Acne-Prone Skin Formula, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bars, Acne-Prone Skin Formula, 3.5 Ounc

Nnnnope!
Reviewed on August 19, 2014

I've tried this 3x in my life, all 3x led to awful, scaly, rashy acne where there was none before. Glycerin, dammit.

Works surprisingly well
Reviewed on July 9, 2014

I received this as a sample gift pack in college. Rarely had issues. It's simple, and it just works. Use with a light moisturizer to protect against dryness and peeling.

Would recommend, very good cleanser
Reviewed on March 23, 2014

I picked up this product when the lady at walgreens told me it was one of the best and that it would totally clear my acne. The product itself is quite nice, it ladders up and your skin feels very smooth afterwards but it just didnt do the job i wanted it to do, i thought it was going to help my acne but all it did was cleanse it, and when it looked like it was finally getting somewhere like after 2 weeks it didnt take it all away, the problem with this is, is takes too much time to get some progress done but overall good cleaner would recommend to people who just need a nice cleanser to prevent acne and treat but not very severe acne.

Worked for my adult acne
Reviewed on March 8, 2014

I began breaking out for the first time as an adult, about 5 years ago. My acne is on my chin and jaw and I normally have dozen pimples with twice that many leaving marks as they heal. I stopped wearing make up and tried many expensive products. I use a gentle product and my face breaks out. I use a stronger product and my face breaks out and is itchy and red. I bought this with little hope of it working. began using this cleanser bar with the rapid clear face pads... Wash twice a day, use a face pad at night on trouble areas and non oily moisturizer in morning. It has been about a month and my acne is greatly reduced. I see no new blackheads only a few pimples and my old acne is healing. My skin hasn't been this clear for years!

Love...hate.
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I loved this the first time I used it. It felt like it was getting my skin clear. The smell is awful which is an instant downfall for me. The shape is...odd. It's very rectangular and weird. It can also be lumpy sometimes when you buy it. I would recommend this for people with oily skin. My dry skin however, couldn't take it anymore.

Reviewed on April 3, 2013

I have only ever used the Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial Bar on my face, and still use it at night to remove my makeup. After using this a couple of days my family kept commenting on how soft and hydrated my skin was. I would very much recommend this.

Reviewed on May 21, 2012

buy this product, even if you are only going to try it once it works.

Reviewed on April 23, 2012

I've been using this for 3 weeks, and it's kept the pimps at 1 to none. :3

I try my best to wash my face in the morning and at night. That DEFINATELY helps. but sometimes I get lazy. ;)

Reviewed on March 4, 2012

this works. if you have oily skin and bad acne than it's the perfect product.