Neutrogena SkiniD Anti Acne Treatment reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%.

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4.

Wonderful!
Reviewed on March 8, 2014

My son used this product and had beautiful clear skin all through high school and college.

good
Reviewed on February 2, 2014

I have used skin id for over 3 years and its the only product that has worked perfectly for me and now that it has been discontinued im breaking out again and nothing else seems to work. PLEASE BRING IT BACK

Reviewed on March 22, 2013

This worked pretty well for my boyfriend, but was hell on my skin. After using it for a couple weeks, my skin was so dry, it was painful to rub the product on my face and my skin burned for about 15 minutes afterwards. I didnt see any remarkable difference in the amount of acne either. Awful experience for me.

Reviewed on March 21, 2013

I'm 21 years old I used this consistently for 2 1/2 yrs and was the only thing that ever worked! And now it's been discontinued! I even started breaking out, due to stress a couple months before it got discontinued. So apparently my skin changed and this was no longer effective, anyways. I've now been using the acne.org regimine religiously for 2 months with good results, but I'm still breaking out. Good thing is the breakouts are smaller so it seems like everything is calming down again :)

Reviewed on November 17, 2012

It worked wonderfully for me. I've had acne for four years and this has been the only thing that worked to clear my acne, and today I found out that they're discontinuing it; so I need to find something new and similar QUICK!

My regimen was 07. 32. 38.

Reviewed on July 22, 2012

Yes I would recommend this regimen because it cleared almost all noticeable acne, but did not make it "perfectly clear". Still had some beneath the surface redness, but still clears all bumps.

Reviewed on April 2, 2012

At first my skin starting clearing up right away. But after a month it didn't improve and went back to it's original state.

Reviewed on March 30, 2012

I get confused when i see people dont like it. it completely cleared up my skin BUT i only have slight acne on forehead and chin. so probably isnt great fro really bad acne. but for moderate or mild acne it is seriously great!! and i rarely have breakouts anymore.

Reviewed on March 20, 2012

I have very oily skin and this managed to flake my skin out and then it stopped treating my acne!

Reviewed on February 24, 2012

I had the cream cleanser, anti-acne treatment, and moisturizer. I have combination skin, with light-moderate acne. I guess this cleared my skin up a little bit, but it didn't last for long. They say that it's a personalized acne system, but it really isn't. Everyone gets the same anti-acne treatment, the only thing that changes is the face wash and the moisturizer or additional treatment. They send you the stuff every month, and the customer service is so bad that it took me 2 months to get them to cancel it, so I ended up paying 150 dollars for skin care that I didn't even want. I always liked Neutrogena's over the counter stuff, but this just dissapointed me.