Page 2 of Neutrogena SkiniD Anti Acne Treatment reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%.

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4.

Reviewed on March 20, 2012

I have very oily skin and this managed to flake my skin out and then it stopped treating my acne!

Reviewed on February 24, 2012

I had the cream cleanser, anti-acne treatment, and moisturizer. I have combination skin, with light-moderate acne. I guess this cleared my skin up a little bit, but it didn't last for long. They say that it's a personalized acne system, but it really isn't. Everyone gets the same anti-acne treatment, the only thing that changes is the face wash and the moisturizer or additional treatment. They send you the stuff every month, and the customer service is so bad that it took me 2 months to get them to cancel it, so I ended up paying 150 dollars for skin care that I didn't even want. I always liked Neutrogena's over the counter stuff, but this just dissapointed me.

Reviewed on February 21, 2012

It worked well at first. I have dry skin, and after using this product for a few months my skin became extremely oily. My breakouts got worse, and eventually developed cystic, painful acne. I switched to Proactiv and my skin immediately cleared.

Reviewed on February 7, 2012

Awful. The worst product I've ever used. I tried two different combinations and both made my normally moist skin (oily if anything) dry, flaky and inflamed. It did not clear up my acne at all, in fact, I got some of the largest pimples I've ever gotten. They also neglected to ship my second shipment for two weeks and did not tell me anything about why. I had to email them myself to find out why. They also neglected to answer half of the questions I put in my email. Since I canceled my order after the last shipment was "processed" they charged me for two months after and said there was nothing I could do about it. I wouldn't recommend this product to ANYONE.

Reviewed on February 7, 2012

I've used everything any drugstore sells for acne. While the skinid products might be labeled and sold under other names, I could never find the right combination of products to clear my skin the way skinid has in less than a week. I'm a bit doubtful that the small tubes will last 60 days, but we'll see. It only takes me about 3 minutes to do the system...I used to spend much more time applying masks and using makeup to cover up my acne. The only thing that bothers me is that my skin feels more sensitive and burns a little sometimes, but using a light moisturizer after the third step helps. My skin is not only clearer, but softer and smoother and no longer gets greasy by the end of the day. I'm hoping it continues to work this well because it's been a miracle for me.

Reviewed on January 24, 2012

Overall, it is a good product. i have been using it for a couple of weeks and my acne has reduce a lot. in the future i plan to continue using this product. It is worth your money. proactive just burns your skin and irratates it much much more.

Reviewed on January 11, 2012

i personally like this alot so far. i saw a dramatic change in my skin in just a few days. i had tiny bumps on my forehead i was struggling to get rid of along with patchy dryness. after two days, my patchy skin and bumps were gone, and my skin was super soft. it makes my skin smooth, and has made my pores smaller. really like this so far, and it smells nice too. it did start to dry my skin out after a week or so, but i moisturize after using the products, and it helps.

Reviewed on January 9, 2012

DO NOT GET THIS!!!! HORRRIBLE, HORRRIBLE SERVICE AND PRODUCT!! WALGREEN'S ACNE WASH WAS EVEN BETTER FOR THIS!!!

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!

THEY KEPT SENDING AND WOULD NOT STOP EVEN IF I CANCELED!!

Reviewed on January 9, 2012

I get random breakouts due to stress, so I took the survey for Skin ID. My numbers are 07, 32, 72. First of all, the cleanser/mask ruined my towels, which, to be honest, is the main reason I cancelled this product. But also because, if a product ruins my towels, I expect it to actually help my breakouts! It left my skin extremely soft, but any breakouts I have take forever to go away when I use this product, even with the spot treatment (my "free gift"). It doesn't prevent any breakouts, as I've gotten the same amount as I did before I started using this product. This product is also very expensive: I searched for the perfect skin treatment using Google, and I found a website that gave me cheaper solutions that I could buy at a drug store. And guess what, it actually worked - and didn't ruin my towels!

Reviewed on December 18, 2011

IT WORKS..IVE USED PROACTIV FOR YEARS AND SKIN ID FOR 1 WEEK AND I SEE AND FEEL MORE RESULTS. ANY1 WHO SAYS THIS PRODUCT DOESNT WORK DID NOT FILL OUT THE SURVEY CORRECTLY AND GOT THE WRONG PRODUCTS FOR THEIR SKIN TYPE!!!