Neutrogena Skin Clearing Shave Cream reviews

3.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid 1%.

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Steareth 21, PEG 7 Olivate, Steareth 2, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Menthyl Lactate, Benzyl Alcohol, Polymethylmethacrylate, Fragrance.

A decent shaving cream
Reviewed on November 10, 2013

I've changed this review a bit, because I strongly prefer the acne.org cleanser over this shaving cream. Clean & Clear foaming cleanser is better too, if you like that.

Reviewed on July 31, 2011

To get a good shave you must properly prepare for a shave. Yes products do make the difference but its also the user as well. It also depends on your facial hair. Mine is not thick and is a pretty easy shave if i have a good sharp razor and soak my face in hot water for 5-10mins. Really helps.

Reviewed on November 7, 2010

I found out after I started using it that it contains salicylic acid, meaning that it was drying my skin on top of the regimen. I stopped using it today after I looked at all of the ingredients. The shave cream itself wasn't all that great and didn't give the skin enough support against my razor, and I'm going to switch to just using the foam from my cleanser.