Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser reviews

2.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Zinc Lactate, Steareth-2, Glycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, BHT, Menthol.

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser 5 oz (Pack of 4)
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser, 5 Ounce
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser, 5 oz

Disappointing
Reviewed on April 10, 2017

I was so excited to try this product, because I had heard that it did wonders for a lot of people. I don't usually have sensitive skin. However, I I reacted quite badly to this cleanser somehow because my face went really red, itchy and a bit swollen. Maybe I'm allegic to benzoyl peroxide or something else in this cleanser, but all the sideaffects I got didn't go completely away until three days later! My face went a tiny bit dry, but that wasn't really a problem at all. It didn't break me out or anything either. I don't think I'm going to try this again because I'm afraid of the side affects and my face getting so irritated. Maybe I just used to much of it, but if you would like to try it I recomend you to do a spatch test first. The smell was really nice though.

Saved my life!!
Reviewed on September 26, 2016

(BTW I have oily skin) In the summer of 2016, my acne got so bad, so quickly. I had to find a facial routine before the school year started, so I picked up this cleanser at Walgreens. It is honestly the best acne treatment I've ever used, and that includes acne prescription drugs. This cleanser healed up my acne amazingly. Iv'e been using this cleanser every night for about 3 months now. It didn't totally clear my acne, but it's A LOT better than it was. This cleanser is very dependable. If you're looking to use this cleanser, just something to keep in mind: It stings. I don't recommend you keep it on your face for more than 90 seconds. Just apply it all on your face, rub it in, focusing of the problem areas. This cleanses is not gentle, thats why i loved it so much. I'm very tired of all these companies making "gentle, soothing exfoliants & cleansers" like, no, i don't want 'gentle' i want something that works!

Wouldn't Recommend
Reviewed on May 17, 2016

When I fist bought this product, I was very excited to try it out. As soon as I got home I washed my face with it and my face felt very numb. I wasn't completely sure if this product was the cause so I continued to use it only to find out that my face was getting worse. My face was numb and my skin had a scaly, dry texture that was extremely uncomfortable. If I tried to pick off the scaly pieces my face would start leaking puss or some sort of sticky liquid.. I even considered calling the doctor but it started to go away 2 days later. Maybe it's just my expirience or an allergic reaction, but I would not recommend this to anyone.