Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil Eliminating Foaming Cleanser reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil Eliminating Foaming Cleanser

Water, Potassium Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 8, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Myristate, Potassium Lactate, Stearic Acid, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil-Eliminating Foaming Cleanser, 6 Ounce
updated: 04/30/2017 02:33 UTC

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil Eliminating Foaming Cleanser

There are better Options!
Reviewed on January 23, 2017

I used this product for over 2 months and It didn't make my face any better but it also didn't make it worse. The only thing I really didn't like about it is that it left a film on my face for the rest of the day. And that made me concerned that if I continued to use it that it would clog more pores. I obviously switched products to prevent that from happening. I believe there are better options out there. But again it wasn't terrible!

LOVE IT
Reviewed on April 11, 2016

I have oily acne prone skin and this works really well for me. It made my skin feel very clean. I don't have active acne but I think this will irritate acne because it contains parfum as an ingredient. My skin is not sensitive so I can get away with this.

Luke, Carrabasset Valley, ME
Reviewed on November 5, 2011

IT WORKS! I've used it for 5 weeks and i havent needed to use oil absorbing sheets since! It's incredible! My face feels soft after using it and it looks freshly washed ALL day! Now since oil doesnt clog my pores, my skin looks clear and great.I never used neutrogena cause their products never worked for me until this came along! I'm so happy i bought this! You should DEFINITELY try it out!

(if anyone from carrabasset valley is reading this: you can't buy it anywhere in town, hahaha, you've gotta make your way to bangor or portland) ANYWAY: TRY IT! YOU WONT REGRET IT!!

Autumn, New York
Reviewed on August 14, 2011

I only used this for about 2 days and it didn't make my skin better, but worse. My skin became very irritated on day 2 and the growth of my acne increased. After that, the sections of my face that I used this cleanser the most on started to rash and it also made my skin even more oily or dry depending if I used a moisturizer. Bottom line: it did no good for my skin and acne

Reviewed on July 31, 2011

DO NOT use if your skin is dry, normal or combination. ONLY use if your skin is oily. i'm not sure if it helps with acne, i have to give it 2 more weeks.

Mai Hanna, Aliston, Ontario
Reviewed on May 9, 2011

Worked great! Cleared my skin in less then 4 days:) Best thing iv ever tried!! DEFINATLY RECCOMEND IT IT!! :)

Anonymous, New Jersey
Reviewed on March 20, 2011

My skin got more clear than it had ever been before when I used this twice a day. But after around a month, I started getting acne again!! It wasn't because I stopped using it either...

Anonymous, Minnesota
Reviewed on January 3, 2011

So i had acne for about 2 years now and i tried everything and nothing really worked they all made my skin peel and my skin didnt feel soft after using the acne products i tried.But i just recently went to walmart and this little bottle caught my eye and i thought i should give it a try and i've been using it for a week now and it turned out to be a great product! I love it alot! I see major changes and i hope it completely relieves my acne for good! You should definatley try it!

B, NJ
Reviewed on December 4, 2010

Wonderful, I've had major breakouts for the past few months due to stress and my normal routine wasn't working, and now this works better than my prescription cleanser ever did. Get it, you'll be happy.