Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel reviews

3.2/5 - 62 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid 2%.

Water, Alcohol Denatured 38%, Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Polyacrylamide, Glycerin, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, PPG 2 Isoceteth 20 Acetate, Phenethyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Laureth 7, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Hydroxide, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel, 0.5 Ounce
updated: 04/24/2014 15:52 UTC
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel, 0.5 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Gel, .5 fl oz

Reviewed on August 10, 2011

This is not a great product to use. It may have just been me but it did not work at all for my pimples.

Reviewed on October 7, 2010

This product is horrible. It irritates my skin and makes me break out. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin for this reason. I'm not sure if it's the witch hazel or other ingredients in this product but it irritated my skin and made my acne worse than it was before.

I do like the rapid clear lotion, but the gel is the worst!

Reviewed on September 21, 2010

I have only had this for a few days, but i must say it is working well. I'm a pimple popper so it does sting when i put it on an open pimple, but its is done within a second. I read the reviews on here and decided to give it a try and i'm very pleased. It is reducing my pimples but it made them kinda like hard scabs, but they are much MUCH less noticeable. I am defiantly going to try the entire rapid clear line.

Reviewed on August 2, 2010

I am a female, in my mid-30's, and have begun to have a frequent cycle of breakouts on my chin and jawline. This has gone on for the last several months, and it's making me NUTS. Gotta love middle-age hormone changes!!!

Since the skin on my face has begun to go haywire recently, I thought it was time to add something new into my regimen to unclog what appear to be congested, unhappy pores.

After washing my face, morning and night, I applied the spot gel sparingly to the affected areas with a Q-tip.

The resulting tingling wasn't unpleasant; it was rather satisfying, as it told me the medication was sinking in where it needed to, and the tingling only lasted briefly.

Once morning came, I noticed that the blemishes had shrunken considerably, and had dried up some! YAY!

Thank goodness!

Finally, I'd say: Give this stuff a whirl, what have you got to lose?

Reviewed on July 27, 2010

Try it, it may not work for you, but I payed 4 dollars, and it was totally worth it! If you have have an extremly low tolerence for pain, I mean the slightest splinter or pinch would make you cry, this isn't for you because of the feeling you get when it cleans. The feeling is sort of like hydrogen proxide when it cleans open cuts, except it doesn't last as long.

Reviewed on December 30, 2009

I don't know how everyone is complaining but the product is great. It's probably a bit expensive but the product shows amazing results. You should definitely try it. Also if you get it in the Girlfriend magazine atm, it's free.

Reviewed on December 5, 2009

fairly good product but if it is not suited for you skin type, then don't use it

Reviewed on November 29, 2009

i like this a lot, but i have to put on a fair amount every few hours for it to work. if you have a sudden breakout, this is great!

Reviewed on November 27, 2009

It's worth a try. If it works it works if not, buy a new product

Reviewed on November 8, 2009

it made my skin clear up right away.! it is awesome.!