Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Lotion reviews

4.2/5 - 36 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment).

Water, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol Beeswax, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion, 1.7 fl oz
updated: 07/26/2014 10:53 UTC
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion, 1.7 Ounce (Pack of 3)
updated: 07/26/2014 10:53 UTC
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion 1.7 Fluid Ounce (50 ml)

Works well for teens
Reviewed on October 12, 2013

This is the only thing that worked for me when I started breaking out after puberty. I had tried every product and repeatedly went back to this. It helped keep my acne at bay until around my period, I would still break out again. However, I don't think it does much for adult acne.

Reviewed on February 25, 2012

Im a teen and pimples are the worst things in a teens life but then my mom told me to use hers and my skin has been great! And it's only been about 5 days

Reviewed on May 1, 2011

It's an AMAZING product. I think everyone should try it. It works really well, it clears my breakouts fast, gets rid of redness has a nice smell to it, and overall it's a great product! It's the best acne lotion I've ever used so far and I'll continue using it :)

Reviewed on March 26, 2011

I LOVE this lotion! It has done wonders for my skin. My acne is not gone, but way improved since I started using this 2 months ago. I had very irritated skin when I started using this, peeling, acne, redness....this evened my skin out, and reduced my acne! Give it a try!

Reviewed on October 3, 2010

I love this(: it makes my skin uber soft and smooth and really does help prevent,&treat pimples. Gets rid of facial redness pretty quick.

Its just really hard to find a good moistuizer for acne prone skin that wont make me oily/breakout. I have clear skin right now(has been for months and im SO happy!) and this is part of the reason. <3

Reviewed on September 20, 2010

Im not completely sure if it was the neutrogena, or my birth control patch kicked in and cleared my face up, because i had started that 5 months ago.. But my face is really clear now and I dont have to wear tons of conceler ! I really think this product works

Reviewed on August 22, 2010

GET IT! TRY IT! I THOUGHT I DIDN'T HAVE HOPE BUT I DID!

Reviewed on August 9, 2010

I have been using this product for a week now and I have not gotten one new pimple since then. It has cleared up my existing pimples and makes my face feel really soft and not greasy. Love it so far!!