Neutrogena Rapid Clear 7-Day Acne Intervention Kit reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Mark product as reinstated

Anonymous
Reviewed on May 1, 2012

This doesnt do much, dont use it. It gave me huge red marks on my face, dont buy it.

Melissa, Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed on December 9, 2010

I absolutely love this product!! I used the scrub in the shower in the morning and the tubs too and honestly by 12 noon i my acne was already starting to clear up! Its a little pricey but hey its worth it big time. I was never happy with the way my face looks. I totaly recommend this product!!!

Anonymous
Reviewed on October 25, 2010

i had always had really clear skin and then in may i got my upper lip waxed before prom and it caused me to break out TREMENDOUSLY! all over the summmer i tried everything to clear my skim, i went to a dermatologist and even the prescriptions i got didnt work :( so i decided to try this in late august and oh my gosh IT WAS A LIFESAVER. my acne improved so much it was almost gone byt the end of the week and ended up completely clearing by the next week. i COMPLETELY recommend this to anyone! you will be so happy you did :)

Anonymous, Michigan
Reviewed on August 15, 2010

It was a waste of money for me. It didn't do what it said.

Chris, Rockwall TX
Reviewed on August 13, 2010

This kit is not ment to clear your acne,it is simply ment to start a process to help get you clear and then you return to your regimen. The kit only ast a week and come in two steps. The scrub feels nice and makes your face feel clean. Only uce this product as a jump start, not a monthly use

Reviewed on July 30, 2010

Don't buy this. "Get rid of your acne in one week" is just too good to be true.

Reviewed on June 7, 2010

they come in little tubes with a scrub to go with it- the srcub doesnt really feel like it does much, the acne treatment stings for a little bit and doesnt help to much, it doesnt give me a clean feeling. its just sort of like putting stinging water on my face- it doesnt help. it costed 20$ and i want my money back