Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner reviews

4.2/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid 2%.

Water, Alcohol Denatured (38%), Butylene Glycol, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride, Phosphate, PEG/PPG 20/6 Dimethicone, Cetyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycolic Acid, Yellow 6, Red 40, Fragrance.

Love it
Reviewed on August 26, 2013

I've used this product for over a year now and it's the best OTC toner I've ever used. You're NOT going to see results right away, just like any other product, but overtime it has made my scars nearly invisible. I can go in public without wearing makeup and not have to worry about people looking at my face. At first I used this twice a day but now since my acne is pretty much gone I use it about every other day because it will over-dry my skin. If you have mild acne/acne scars I highly recommend this product.

Reviewed on February 22, 2013

This is the best thing I have ever purchased for my acne. I have been using it two times a day, morning and night, and it has really calmed my moderate acne and leaves me with only the occasional zit I used to have before I started to break out like crazy over a year ago. I recently stopped using it for a few days because I got a prescription, but I started getting acne all over again. Now I am back to using it and within only 24 hours my zits are shrinking. I am not stopping use of this product

Reviewed on July 7, 2011

This product is really easy to use. You can just wash your face with any other acne wash, and apply this onto your face. It kind of smells like rubbing alcohol when you first apply it, but it has a nice smell afterwards. You can use it once or three times a day so it's really convenient. I just bought it about 2 days ago and i've been using it 2 times a day after washing my face and i really see a difference in my skin. I've had acne for about 5 years now and I have a lot of blemishes. This product really lightens up the blemishes without drying my face out or making it too oily.