Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2 in 1 Fight and Fade Gel reviews

3.1/5 - 16 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2 in 1 Fight and Fade Gel

Alcohol Denatured 38%, Witch Hazel Water-Hamamelis Virginiana, Water, Polyquaternium-37, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Bisabolol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Yellow 6, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight and Fade Gel, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
updated: 04/22/2017 23:50 UTC

Destroyed my face !!!
Reviewed on December 24, 2014

So I recently started breaking out and I went out and got this. I put it over some mild acne and when I went to remove it with cold water it had created a dark purple spot that looked like a scab it was horrible !!!! I had to then treat this no longer pimple but embarrassing bruise looking spot with neosporin until it went away. This product sucks

Didn't work for me
Reviewed on February 18, 2014

I was really excited to get it, since there are pretty good reviews elsewhere, but honestly, it did nothing for me. Maybe I should've sticked to using it, then maybe there would be a slight effect. But the main problem is that it clumps up if you use it under or over any other product, which is terrible, since i can't put a moisturizer under or makeup over it. And I do need to moisturize my skin at night, so it really is not convenient.

delia, Sacramento, CA
Reviewed on December 16, 2011

i don't mind this product, but it's no miracle. it mildly improves my acne but does absolutely nothing for my scars. i do like that it is not nearly as drying as BP.

Lucas, New York, NY
Reviewed on September 18, 2011

It's a pretty good spot treatment. I'm also pretty surprised it actually clears marks and scars.

It's not the best one out there, but this is definitely a good addition to your battle with acne. However, if you're on a budget, this is NOT for you, it is SO expensive, and there is VERY little product in the bottle. Beware! I've even seen it reach 20 dollars in some places!

Reviewed on July 31, 2011

this orange thing is good for someone who has light acne. i used this on my teeny-tiny white head and it worked. next morning i woke up i saw the size of that acne got reduced. but for any thing worse than just a "whitehead" it wont work. for any of my cysts of this thing done is not drying it up. probably reduce the size but too slow. and it balls up with any other thing you put on your face. not for someone who has sever acne.

for people who have light acne it may work.

Reviewed on June 17, 2011

I'm using this twice a day after cleansing with Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser, I'm also eating healthy. I had light-moderate acne on my face, I broke out a bit more the first few days of use but after one week my skin is clear. Excellent product.

Anonymous, Adelaide
Reviewed on May 24, 2011

Ive found i have more pimples from using this product. Some say its at the start.I have found that with another brand but this one hasnt worked for me at all.

Reviewed on March 5, 2011

It's a great product, definetly going to buy it again!

Reviewed on February 24, 2011

This is an amazing fade cream. I am almost 40 and have developed acne and scars. This cream fades the scars more and more every day. It's great. I highly recommend it. Since I started using it a few weeks ago I have had no more acne.

Lex, Riverton Ct
Reviewed on February 2, 2011

made my skin look great by taking red away, but now it wont work and with my (haha) "wonderful" skin, it looks the way it did before using the product. dont waste time and money with it, try a different product