Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser reviews

4.1/5 - 36 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, decyl glucoside, cetyl alcohol, glycol distearate, sodium laureth-13 carboxylate, cocamide MEA, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, polyethylene, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, polyquaternium-11, linoleamidopropyl PG dimonium chloride phosphate, sodium PCA, PEG-150 pentaerythrityl tetrastearate, hydroxypropyl guar, disodium EDTA, BHT, fragrance.

Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser, 6.7 fl oz
updated: 10/25/2014 03:20 UTC
Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser 198ml/6.7oz
updated: 10/25/2014 03:20 UTC

Ok if clear, not on acne
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

This is a fine exfoliator for normal, unbroken out skin. Irritated my acne without resolving it.

It's still sold in Canada...Naaa Naa ;P
Reviewed on June 17, 2013

Cleans my face and unclogs pores.

PEOPLE IN THE US: They still make it, they just don't sell it in the United States anymore. It's only available in Canada. Sorry lol

Causes oily skin
Reviewed on June 6, 2013

At first it seemed to work well, but after awhile i noticed my skin became more oily after use. I have combination skin. My diet was good-low gl food, no sugar-dairy-wheat etc., and sleep patterns were the same, and i always rinsed it off well and used lemon juice as a toner (to get the rest out of my pores). Now i am using HONEY to wash my face once or twice a day and my skin is WAY less oily, my breakouts have improved a ton. This may be a good product for those not suffer from acne, but for those who have it the exfoliation and harsh chemicals may irritate skin if yours is sensitive.

Reviewed on August 15, 2012

i ve been using it for 2 years it suits on my skin i need it but it is not available in the market what to do? :(

by Bronyn on 06/17/2013 14:39
It's only sold in Canada now.
Reviewed on December 11, 2011

I have been using this product twice daily for years and love it. Controlls my oily skin perfectly. Have been looking for it everywhere and can't believe that they discontinued it.

by Bronyn on 06/17/2013 14:32
Reviewed on October 11, 2011

This is one of the best products, Im so upset that I can not find it. Why do they take the best products off the market??? Wouldnt this help our enconomy situation, but I guess not cause leave everything that does not work on the shelf. I dnt understand it????

Reviewed on September 14, 2011

Although I have mixed feelings about this wash.. I guess i will give it a 3.5 out of 5. And I suppose I do recommend it. It's a FANTASTIC make up remover. It's weird not to see it on the shelves of my local CVS anymore.. If you have the chance to get this cleanser, I say give it a shot. It will probably work for you.

by Bronyn on 06/17/2013 14:30
Reviewed on September 7, 2011

It is great. I have used it for years. I depended on it. Now what will I use?

I would recommend it to anyone. I'm going to try to stock up if I can find it on the internet.

by Bronyn on 06/17/2013 14:30
by Bronyn on 06/17/2013 14:39
They still make it, they just don't sell it in the United States anymore. It's only available in Canada.You could go to my ebay page and buy it from me ;)
Reviewed on March 9, 2011

I really loved this product and have it used it daily for years. I'm really upset that it has been discontinued!!!!! I wish they would bring it back!!