Neutrogena Original Formula Facial Cleansing Bar reviews

3.5/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Original Formula Facial Cleansing Bar

TEA Stearate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Tallowate, Glycerin, Water (Purified), Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Ricinoleate, TEA Oleate, Cocamide DEA, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Neutrogena Original Formula Facial Cleansing Bar

Neutrogena Fragrance Free Transparent Facial Bar, Original Formula, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 04/23/2017 18:36 UTC
Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar, Original Formula, Fragrance Free, 3.5 Ounce
updated: 04/23/2017 18:36 UTC

Long time user
Reviewed on March 3, 2015

After developing moderate cystic acne in my 20's, my derm recommended this product. This is not a miracle cure, but it definitely helped keep my skin clean, Doesn't irritate my cysts, but I ALWAYS need to moisturize after washing. I used this product for three years, but I always needed to use the fragrance free version. I just recently started switching out to more naturally based products though due to my skin sensitivities but I will definitely go back to this product if my new products don't improve my skin.

A. B., Qu├ębec
Reviewed on March 31, 2013

Use something else, especially if you are on the regimen. It may feel like it's giving you a deep clean, when in fact it'll just flare up some rebound sebum production.

Reviewed on September 9, 2011

I bought this because it is a good alternative to the Acne.org cleanser and its a lot cheaper and I find that it lasts longer for its price, so I'm saving money with this (this is important to me because I'm a student). It really works well in my climate, which is really humid. If I wake up late and I don't have time to do the regimen I just wash my face and it isn't drying at all. And it does its job really well. :)