Page 5 of Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment reviews

3.4/5 - 353 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%

Water, Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax NF, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Laurate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment, Vanishing Formula, .75 oz
updated: 05/22/2015 08:05 UTC
Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment, Vanishing Formula, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 05/22/2015 08:05 UTC

Reviewed on August 7, 2012

The title of the product says it all, works on the spot. If you have psoriasis on certain areas of your face, do not apply on those areas, it will dry out the area further. Overall, the spot treatment worked for me.

Reviewed on August 6, 2012

I had really tiny red pimples/zits mainly on my nose and forehead, but it did help a lot. I could tell by just a couple of hours that it made a huge difference.

I do recommend this product very much!

Reviewed on May 30, 2012

it was cheap and still a quick fix, I recommend it!!

Reviewed on May 30, 2012

i have terrible acne that comes and goes sometimes its worse then others and sometimes i only have it on one side of my face, This product is not an magic eraser it takes a couple of uses depending on how inflammed your pimple is. I have very super sensitive skin and when i apply to much it can irritate and leave red skin spots. I've learned that you literally only need a dab to make a difference DONT use more then a dab, the bottle is small for a reason you dont need to be excessive when applying. Dont let your skin get addicted to the BP although its a great minute relief, your body will get use to it and you will break out more because it will depend on it! Trust me i've done Proactiv and Accutane and i still suffer with acne, it runs in the family and it can be quite depressing, today will be that day for me which is why i decided to write this review. Oh and my skin loves mosturizer! i would die without mine but i have found that applying that first before spot treating helps with the irrating and the BP i not spreading around! I hope this helps! Keep ur chin up, acne is not the end of the world....I know im being hyprocitical but beauty relies with in! :) Happy person makes happy skin!

Reviewed on May 24, 2012

This is wonderful on my face. It does not burn my face and I feel great using it. It dries quickly and makes my face feel tight so I know it is dry. I personally like the quick drying and face feeling tight. My face only started do burn, when I put my first moisturizer on after this dries.

Reviewed on May 23, 2012

This product helped clear up my skin almost completely. It doesn't necessarily prevent new acne from forming but it spot treats very well and I only get occasional pimples every now and then. In addition, only one pimple will form rather than two to three. I'd definitely recommend this product.

**I was using an oral prescription which might've helped my skin but my skin didn't clear up until I used this product...the products given to me by my dermatologist never had these types of results**

Reviewed on May 7, 2012

It does do the job, but when i was using it, it really bothered my skin and even after i took it off, my face would itch for the whole day. Maybe that was just me... for the most part it did reduce the pimple size. so now i only use it once in a while when i need it

Reviewed on May 1, 2012

It works…It is Great! I suggest it to anyone that needs to get rid of acne. All of a sudden 4 months ago I started getting these cystic acne bumps on my chin which were driving me insane!! I really started feeling self conscious about my appearance.

Reviewed on March 26, 2012

I have very light but stubborn acne that's very difficult to conceal. This product only made my acne redder, and stopped it from forming, didn't treat it. I would recommend this product for harboring future acne, if it weren't sooooo drying! I have very VERY oily skin, and go through much make-up and oil sheets a day and this product managed to extremely dry it out. Even with a lot of moisturizer (applied almost hourly) the areas where I applied the spit treatment were so flaky, concealer couldn't cover it, and water couldn't sooth the burning.

Furthermore, I've tried almost everything, from prescription to store-bought to online orders, and there are MANY products with a higher amount of benzoyl peroxide that are much gentler than this! I highly recommend Clean & Clear spot treatments. They are more specific to YOUR problems, not only fight acne but prevent it and fade past marks, and work much better and much faster for a much smaller price.