Page 4 of Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment reviews

updated: 07/29/2014 05:22 UTC
Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment, Vanishing Formula, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 07/29/2014 05:22 UTC

Reviewed on October 8, 2012

I like this product simply as a spot treatment. It helps get rid of enlarged pimples that simply won't get away. If i feel a white head coming in i will dab a pea sized amount on it before bed and in the morning it will help reduce the size and redness. This is not a miracle product but definitely helps those that get occasional breakouts.

Reviewed on August 15, 2012

Eh, it's alright. All these products work the same for me.

Reviewed on August 14, 2012

Overall this product wasn't bad but it wasn't the best either. Like the product says, you should only use 'on the spot' instead of a topical treatment for your whole face. I like the fact that it is 2.5% instead of 5% or 10% (which most over the counter products are). It works well with sensitive skin if you use a very small amount.

Reviewed on August 9, 2012

Don't buy this! Immediately after I put it on my acne areas my skin started burning. After I washed it off, I was started to see there were red blotchy circles exactly where I put the acne treatment before. It looks horrible and my acne still remains :(

Reviewed on August 7, 2012

The title of the product says it all, works on the spot. If you have psoriasis on certain areas of your face, do not apply on those areas, it will dry out the area further. Overall, the spot treatment worked for me.

Reviewed on August 6, 2012

I had really tiny red pimples/zits mainly on my nose and forehead, but it did help a lot. I could tell by just a couple of hours that it made a huge difference.

I do recommend this product very much!

Reviewed on May 30, 2012

it was cheap and still a quick fix, I recommend it!!

Reviewed on May 30, 2012

i have terrible acne that comes and goes sometimes its worse then others and sometimes i only have it on one side of my face, This product is not an magic eraser it takes a couple of uses depending on how inflammed your pimple is. I have very super sensitive skin and when i apply to much it can irritate and leave red skin spots. I've learned that you literally only need a dab to make a difference DONT use more then a dab, the bottle is small for a reason you dont need to be excessive when applying. Dont let your skin get addicted to the BP although its a great minute relief, your body will get use to it and you will break out more because it will depend on it! Trust me i've done Proactiv and Accutane and i still suffer with acne, it runs in the family and it can be quite depressing, today will be that day for me which is why i decided to write this review. Oh and my skin loves mosturizer! i would die without mine but i have found that applying that first before spot treating helps with the irrating and the BP i not spreading around! I hope this helps! Keep ur chin up, acne is not the end of the world....I know im being hyprocitical but beauty relies with in! :) Happy person makes happy skin!

Reviewed on May 24, 2012

This is wonderful on my face. It does not burn my face and I feel great using it. It dries quickly and makes my face feel tight so I know it is dry. I personally like the quick drying and face feeling tight. My face only started do burn, when I put my first moisturizer on after this dries.

Reviewed on May 23, 2012

This product helped clear up my skin almost completely. It doesn't necessarily prevent new acne from forming but it spot treats very well and I only get occasional pimples every now and then. In addition, only one pimple will form rather than two to three. I'd definitely recommend this product.

**I was using an oral prescription which might've helped my skin but my skin didn't clear up until I used this product...the products given to me by my dermatologist never had these types of results**