Page 4 of Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment reviews

updated: 04/21/2014 14:43 UTC
Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment, Vanishing Formula, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 04/21/2014 14:43 UTC

Reviewed on August 6, 2012

I had really tiny red pimples/zits mainly on my nose and forehead, but it did help a lot. I could tell by just a couple of hours that it made a huge difference.

I do recommend this product very much!

Reviewed on May 30, 2012

it was cheap and still a quick fix, I recommend it!!

Reviewed on May 30, 2012

i have terrible acne that comes and goes sometimes its worse then others and sometimes i only have it on one side of my face, This product is not an magic eraser it takes a couple of uses depending on how inflammed your pimple is. I have very super sensitive skin and when i apply to much it can irritate and leave red skin spots. I've learned that you literally only need a dab to make a difference DONT use more then a dab, the bottle is small for a reason you dont need to be excessive when applying. Dont let your skin get addicted to the BP although its a great minute relief, your body will get use to it and you will break out more because it will depend on it! Trust me i've done Proactiv and Accutane and i still suffer with acne, it runs in the family and it can be quite depressing, today will be that day for me which is why i decided to write this review. Oh and my skin loves mosturizer! i would die without mine but i have found that applying that first before spot treating helps with the irrating and the BP i not spreading around! I hope this helps! Keep ur chin up, acne is not the end of the world....I know im being hyprocitical but beauty relies with in! :) Happy person makes happy skin!

Reviewed on May 24, 2012

This is wonderful on my face. It does not burn my face and I feel great using it. It dries quickly and makes my face feel tight so I know it is dry. I personally like the quick drying and face feeling tight. My face only started do burn, when I put my first moisturizer on after this dries.

Reviewed on May 23, 2012

This product helped clear up my skin almost completely. It doesn't necessarily prevent new acne from forming but it spot treats very well and I only get occasional pimples every now and then. In addition, only one pimple will form rather than two to three. I'd definitely recommend this product.

**I was using an oral prescription which might've helped my skin but my skin didn't clear up until I used this product...the products given to me by my dermatologist never had these types of results**

Reviewed on May 7, 2012

It does do the job, but when i was using it, it really bothered my skin and even after i took it off, my face would itch for the whole day. Maybe that was just me... for the most part it did reduce the pimple size. so now i only use it once in a while when i need it

Reviewed on May 1, 2012

It works…It is Great! I suggest it to anyone that needs to get rid of acne. All of a sudden 4 months ago I started getting these cystic acne bumps on my chin which were driving me insane!! I really started feeling self conscious about my appearance.

Reviewed on March 26, 2012

I have very light but stubborn acne that's very difficult to conceal. This product only made my acne redder, and stopped it from forming, didn't treat it. I would recommend this product for harboring future acne, if it weren't sooooo drying! I have very VERY oily skin, and go through much make-up and oil sheets a day and this product managed to extremely dry it out. Even with a lot of moisturizer (applied almost hourly) the areas where I applied the spit treatment were so flaky, concealer couldn't cover it, and water couldn't sooth the burning.

Furthermore, I've tried almost everything, from prescription to store-bought to online orders, and there are MANY products with a higher amount of benzoyl peroxide that are much gentler than this! I highly recommend Clean & Clear spot treatments. They are more specific to YOUR problems, not only fight acne but prevent it and fade past marks, and work much better and much faster for a much smaller price.

Reviewed on March 17, 2012

People, before reading this.. You need to know that Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment is only effective on your pimples. So in order to achieve flawless results, here's a summary on my skin story/tips..

I've had pimples all around my chin and a few on my cheeks. And it really annoys me alot and least to say that i have no confidence to face people directly.

So i gave myself a month to heal my acne, and it's been just 4 days. And i must say, my acne has been improving without additional pimples popping out. And my complexion has become real smooth and tighten.

Here are some of the tips that i recommend for any skin types.. (Especially for people who has severe acne and wanting to heal more naturally without the need to spend loads.)

1) Use a suitable cleanser to cleanse your face thoroughly, ALWAYS wash your face with warm water as it opens up your pores and wash away the excess oils and dirts.

2) Make sure to GENTLY pad on your face with a clean towel.

3) Boil a pot of HOT water. You can use mint or green tea leaf to soak into the hot water. If you don't have any of those, just HOT water will be fine. Make sure it's extremely HOT so that you can use it to steam your face. Just find a comfortable positiong/place for you to steam your face and make sure you'd be careful not to burn yourself. Steam about

5 to 10mins. After that, wash your face with cold water. So that it closes your pore.

4) This is optional but i'd always find it pretty useful. Take ice cubes to rub over your face for about 3 to 5 mins. By using ice cubes on your face, it can reduce imflammations if you have pimples and tighten the face. And rmb to dry your face before toner & moisturizer.

5) After the basic skincare rountine, use NEUTROGENA ON-THE-SPOT ACNE TREATMENT. Rmb not touse for your whole face, just on the areas that needs to be treated like pimples or spots.

So i hope these tips can help you guys! Good luck!

Reviewed on February 24, 2012

I'm 15, I have combination skin, and light-moderate acne.

Benzoyl peroxide is just about the worst thing that you can put on your skin. You're skin actually can get addicted to it. I used to use it and when I stopped my skin freaked out, and it took 2 months to return to normal. Have you noticed how all the drugstore stuff has stopped using it and switched to salicylic acid? Benzoyl peroxide is and causes free radicals on your skin, which causes premature aging. I'd take these adolescent, temporary pimples over nasty wrinkles in my 20s any day.