Page 2 of Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment (Old Formula) reviews

3.4/5 - 369 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water, Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax NF, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Laurate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment, Vanishing Formula, .75 oz
updated: 09/30/2016 23:58 UTC
Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment, Vanishing Formula, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 09/30/2016 23:58 UTC

Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment (Old Formula)

More moisturizer than acne spot treatment
Reviewed on July 26, 2015

I used the entire tube but this product did not give me any results. I don't know why i continued using it though, it was probably the smell, or maybe the fact that this was one acne spot treatment that did not leave my skin dry. It was almost like a moisturizer, however it did not remove my acne.

Awesome!
Reviewed on January 3, 2016

Love this product! Cleared almost all of my acne within two days, and even helped fade my acne marks. I usually rub a little on at night, but be careful how much you use, I used to much one day and ended up with red blotches. Overall this is my favorite acne treatment and works better than any other product for me!

Love it
Reviewed on December 16, 2015

It Really helps !

Almost the best product that worked for me .. I only use it for emergencies hhh .. Like when I have a special meeting or an important exam at college .. So I just use it the night before , and sleep assured that the next morning will be a clear start ;)

Love. It's my old faithful. Seems more gentle than the regimen bp
Reviewed on October 13, 2015

I love this product! 2.5 percent is perfect. My face was clear with a few pimples here and there while I used Neutrogena Oil Free cleanser with 2% salicylic acid, then a toner with salicylic acid. Right now I am using a clean and clear version, but I'm going back to Neutrogena's stress relief calming toner, I believe it's called. Then I rub a little of this on. My lotion is usually clyndamicine, but that is prescription. When I am being more gentle, I use cetaphil or suave's cocoa butter lotion has been good to me for years. I usually put it on at night but sometimes I use it during the day. I've never had a problem with it under mineral powder makeup. I tried the acne.org regimen and it was good at first but I'm noticing irritation now. I've gone to using their bp and lotion only at night. I use the face wash occasionally. I fine that the salicylic acid wash and toner seems to gently exfoliate my skin, fading the blemishes over time. It's worth a shot. I'm having bad breakouts lately but I think I need to go back to my roots. I am finding my way to my old regimen bit by bit. It's cheaper and tried and true. I'm not knocking the acne.org regimen. I can see how it's helpful but I won't be buying another kit anytime soon.

Okay
Reviewed on September 11, 2015

This product was okay. It didn't leave my skin irritated (like other acne products) because of the low Benzoyl Peroxide. It's great for MILD to little acne. However, I had deep, inflamed acne everywhere. This medication was not for that. Only use this medication for mild to little acne.

Doesnt work
Reviewed on August 10, 2015

This never worked on me. It felt crusty. Made my pimples even more irritated. Waste of money. Don't use it!

Eh
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

I mean it did make some of my acne go away but i was still left with marks. I bought this at a local Walgreens and it was okay because unlike all the other products i used, it did not dry out my skin.

by ConstantFrame on 08/07/2015 23:43
Hi cutie
good
Reviewed on July 26, 2015

Really great product. Overnight results on mild acne. I didn't use this as a spot treatment but on my entire face before bed every night but I used a moisturizer over it! At day time I apply suncream over it.

Good
Reviewed on June 25, 2015

Let me just say that I don't use this as a spot treatment, I use it on my whole face. I use it as the BP part of the Regimen and it works very well for me, but for some reason it makes my skin feel tight and cakey.

Works with a combination
Reviewed on June 3, 2015

I use this as apart of the acne.org regimen and love it. I believe it has def helped with my comedonal acne. I also use epiduo and yaz. It has been two months and I have seen my skin clear up drastically!! Seeing your GP or Dermatologist is key!! Make sure you get a topical and oral medication.