Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment reviews

3.4/5 - 353 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%

Water, Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax NF, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Laurate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment, Vanishing Formula, .75 oz
updated: 05/24/2015 23:47 UTC
Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment, Vanishing Formula, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 05/24/2015 23:47 UTC

Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment

tried it for a year when i was a teen
Reviewed on May 5, 2015

not as effective as you wish... i highly recommend clean and clear persa gel 10 it is life!! lol

best of luck <3

better acne relief from natural methods...
Reviewed on April 22, 2015

I used to suffer from acne for about 15 years so I have tried every single cream & ointment known to man. Unfortunately this and every other cream had little effect at all. Thankfully I was actually able to completely cure my Acne after my cousin told me how. I only had to do 2 things, which i will share below…

1. Use a dehumidifier in your house. This will rid moisture from the air and help dry your skin without you knowing.

2. Follow every step in the free video & every single step in the guide seen at solvehealthproblem .com/acne to get to the root of the problem.

Try those two steps and hopefully you will get as much luck with getting rid of acne as i did. Another thing worth trying is apple cider vinegar if you need quick relief but I must say that it will ease symptoms but you really need to tackle the root cause.

Didn't work for me
Reviewed on January 21, 2015

Ive tried it as a spot treatment and it do anything but made it hurt and inflamed it more. It also burned my face and it was red and raw for weeks. It dried my face out and gave me a more painful acne when I mostly have tiny clogged pores

Try a different approach
Reviewed on November 14, 2014

I've tried so many products, but they simply mask acne. A change in diet saved my skin.

See the bigger picture, whats your body trying to tell you?

For anyone interested in taking a different approach at skincare and improving your complexion from the inside out check out the power of Juice Plus. For less than a cup of coffee/day. It's a lifestyle change :)

Message me, I'd be happy to share!

Very effective for acne oily skin
Reviewed on October 10, 2014

This is my first review ever!!!!! This 2.5 b.p is much better than the regiment b.p. I have both of them, 3 weeks a go when I decided to do the regiment cuz I had no other options, since I tried literally everything and waisted 1000s of $ I had nothing to lose. When I ordered 2.5 the regiment bp, I thought while I'm waiting for the shipping I would go to local pharmacy and get neutrogena BP, cetophil cleanse and lotion. And tried this right the way, I notice that after applying lotion my face would be very red so I was doing this with out lotion since my skin was so oily, after few days of using bp neutrogena my acne stopped and my oily skin decrease significantly, when I finally got the regiment bp I tried for 2 days and I was breaking out, and my skin became oily again, so I went back to neautrogena bp, and it does 90% of its job, if u have acne oily skin, try this!!!

doesn't absorb
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

don't wear this out of the house or under makeup- it dries like caulk and doesn't really deliver medication into the pore

Really Great TOTALLY RECOMMEND BEST PRODUCT I USED SO FAR
Reviewed on July 6, 2014

Okay, This is really well I Use a Cleanser And Acne Wipe And before i go to bed i Put it On I Just rub it around The Spot And Its Really Bin working Its Either Removing the Pimple OR Make in't Smaller and when it make it smaller the next day its gone and its not really noticeable Love this i recommended It works Just wait a week And You'll Have smaller pimples(NOT NOTICEABLE) Or No Pimples At All

DO NOT BUY THIS. WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME. Invest in Acne.org's products. Seriously.
Reviewed on June 27, 2014

I used this product along with the strict steps of the Regimen for ten weeks. With this product came no results for my severe acne on my forehead. Instead, my acne got worse and worse within the ten weeks. In addition to my acne looking terrible, this product left a disgusting white mess on my face every time I used moisturizer or even water on my face. But even most importantly, I spent proabably almost $100, maybe more on this product, because the puny 0.75 oz only lasted me not even two weeks, and paying $8 for 0.75 oz that did not help my face whatsoever did not make any sense. SO I BOUGHT ACNE.ORG's Benzoyl Peroxide treatment and my face started clearing IMMEDIATELY. Please, do not put yourself through months of depression and debt like I did just because this was available at the drug store. Buy the Regimen.

by rashawn4930 on 07/06/2014 19:26
Your Problem Is That Everybody dont Have The Same Skin Their Are Different And 100 Dollars Really? That Is Just Stupid Because if it dont work why you Kept buying It back ////
Did nothing but dry skin out.
Reviewed on June 17, 2014

I could not wear makeup while using this. Even with moisturizer, my skin would feel so tight and flake most of the day. After a week, not one pimple was gone.

by rashawn4930 on 07/06/2014 19:26
Not everyone have the same skin
Do not buy
Reviewed on May 30, 2014

Did absolutely nothing for me! I dont even have that severe of acne and this didnt work on my pimples at all... I just feel like it dried the skin around it and caused it to flake.