Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment reviews

3.4/5 - 359 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water, Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax NF, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Laurate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment, Vanishing Formula, .75 oz
updated: 08/04/2015 00:45 UTC
Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment, Vanishing Formula, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 08/04/2015 00:45 UTC

Eh
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

I mean it did make some of my acne go away but i was still left with marks. I bought this at a local Walgreens and it was okay because unlike all the other products i used, it did not dry out my skin.

More moisturizer than acne spot treatment
Reviewed on July 26, 2015

I used the entire tube but this product did not give me any results. I don't know why i continued using it though, it was probably the smell, or maybe the fact that this was one acne spot treatment that did not leave my skin dry. It was almost like a moisturizer, however it did not remove my acne.

good
Reviewed on July 26, 2015

Really great product. Overnight results on mild acne. I didn't use this as a spot treatment but on my entire face before bed every night but I used a moisturizer over it! At day time I apply suncream over it.

It's OK
Reviewed on June 29, 2015

For those who can't order online, this is a good option because it works. Being able to apply this product takes practice. First, it dries quickly. So you'll have to apply it as quickly as you can (but still gently). Gently smearing this product over your face once it has dried is difficult. You'll get the hang of it, though. The key is to use a lot of this product. The more you use, the easier it is to apply. Get the product on the tips of your fingers, dab it on your face, and gently rub it in. That's the technique I use with this product. DO NOT rub this product in until it's completely absorbed. Just smear it around evenly, and let it absorb on its own.

This is a cream-based BP, so it will turn white when you sweat. Also it comes in small tubes, so the regimen will become costly, but it will work.

Good
Reviewed on June 25, 2015

Let me just say that I don't use this as a spot treatment, I use it on my whole face. I use it as the BP part of the Regimen and it works very well for me, but for some reason it makes my skin feel tight and cakey.

Works with a combination
Reviewed on June 3, 2015

I use this as apart of the acne.org regimen and love it. I believe it has def helped with my comedonal acne. I also use epiduo and yaz. It has been two months and I have seen my skin clear up drastically!! Seeing your GP or Dermatologist is key!! Make sure you get a topical and oral medication.

tried it for a year when i was a teen
Reviewed on May 5, 2015

not as effective as you wish... i highly recommend clean and clear persa gel 10 it is life!! lol

best of luck <3

better acne relief from natural methods...
Reviewed on April 22, 2015

I used to suffer from acne for about 15 years so I have tried every single cream & ointment known to man. Unfortunately this and every other cream had little effect at all. Thankfully I was actually able to completely cure my Acne after my cousin told me how. I only had to do 2 things, which i will share below…

1. Use a dehumidifier in your house. This will rid moisture from the air and help dry your skin without you knowing.

2. Follow every step in the free video & every single step in the guide seen at solvehealthproblem .com/acne to get to the root of the problem.

Try those two steps and hopefully you will get as much luck with getting rid of acne as i did. Another thing worth trying is apple cider vinegar if you need quick relief but I must say that it will ease symptoms but you really need to tackle the root cause.

Didn't work for me
Reviewed on January 21, 2015

Ive tried it as a spot treatment and it do anything but made it hurt and inflamed it more. It also burned my face and it was red and raw for weeks. It dried my face out and gave me a more painful acne when I mostly have tiny clogged pores

Try a different approach
Reviewed on November 14, 2014

I've tried so many products, but they simply mask acne. A change in diet saved my skin.

See the bigger picture, whats your body trying to tell you?

For anyone interested in taking a different approach at skincare and improving your complexion from the inside out check out the power of Juice Plus. For less than a cup of coffee/day. It's a lifestyle change :)

Message me, I'd be happy to share!