Neutrogena Oil-Free Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment reviews

3.6/5 - 59 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment).

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG 8, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Vinyl Dimethicone Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Lactate, PEG 75 Stearate, Ceteth 20, Steareth 20, Trideceth 6, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sclerotium Gum, Laureth 23, Laureth 4, Disodium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Potassium Hydroxide, Green 5, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment 2oz
updated: 12/22/2014 11:48 UTC

TRASH
Reviewed on June 10, 2014

NEVER PUT THIS TRASH ON YOUR PRECIOUS FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had moderate acne and then I was making a lot of progress and I went from moderate to mild acne my face was almost clear, I was so HAPPY, I wanted to speed up the progress. So I purchased this product to help. The first day it started drying out my face my face was DRY AS HELL and I have OILY skin. so yeah, then it started burning into my flesh and oh my lawd this was painful and my face was red as hell and it sucks cuz my skin tone is fair so I looked very very strange, then I noticed that the irritation was causing a lot of pimples, I broke out so bad I have never had so many pimples in MY DAMN LIFE. I threw it in the trash, in 1 day and 1 night it totally ruined meeeeeeeee!!!!! It's been a month since then i have mild acne now but wow i suffered so much from that.

Reviewed on November 20, 2012

While this product doesn't do much in clearing up acne, it does help prevent it. It's also hydrating, and isn't heavy at all.

Reviewed on November 5, 2012

This was a waste :( But it is worth a go since it is cheap and doesn't make your skin worse or anything.

Reviewed on October 6, 2012

I used to break out almost exclusively on my forehead. It was never-ending and my forehead was absolutely never clear.. One new blemish a day. I've been using this for a little over a month and my forehead hasn't had a blemish in almost three weeks. Thank god.

While this has pretty much stopped my usual breakouts completely, it did not prevent a terrible hormonal breakout on the sides of my face, where I don't usually break out, a day or two before my period. The rest of my face did manage to stay completely clear, which doesn't really ever happen.

Otherwise, I love this product, because I don't have to deal with any burning or stinging and yet it's very good at keeping my pores clean when no other product or prescription worked.

Reviewed on July 24, 2012

works great for the price, but is really only for people with light acne not very strong but i love that after i put it on it doesnt make my skin oily!

Reviewed on August 2, 2011

A friend reccomended me this product because she said it worked very well for her.

I had a mild case of acne (not more than 3 pimples at the same time), and after a week using this product I broke out to have my chin really full of pimples!!

Maybe this product would work for other people, but for me it wasn't good at all...

Reviewed on April 26, 2011

this product was very "iffy" for me... the first time i tried it it worked great, but i also used it with a combo of other products... then i stoped using it bc i needed more of a treatment not a lotion for my acne. but when my skin was starting to get dry again i used it again and broke me out. im my opinion this is for people with light, moderate acne and not the kind i have which is fairly moderate. i would recommend this to people with mild acne

Reviewed on March 10, 2011

I started using this product when it was around the beginning of December 2010. it worked for a bit but stopped and i started to break out on my chin and i never use to break out on my chin. i also started having large pimples and my skin became more oily. I am still using it because i still have hope but if i don't see progress I'm just going to stop.

Reviewed on December 26, 2010

If you have one or two pimples that you are trying to get rid of a few days before an important event, this is good for that occasion. However, I would definitely recommend sticking with the Regimen and AHA+ to get rid of acne on your T-zone and cheeks like I have.

Reviewed on December 8, 2010

this is a great product for me. don't expect it to clear your face though. it can help a little but its main selling point for me is how soft it makes your face when used with a moisturizer.