Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15 reviews

2.7/5 - 122 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15

Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (3%).

Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer.

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture, SPF 15, 4 oz
updated: 09/03/2015 00:53 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, SPF 15, 4 Ounce
updated: 09/03/2015 00:53 UTC

Good product
Reviewed on August 21, 2015

Moisturizer and sunscreen are so important for your skin. I wasn't moisturizing enough and my dry skin was just breaking out more. I have now committed to applying this moisturizer both at night and in the morning before I apply my makeup. My skins dryness has significantly improved. I use the prescription Aczone for my treatment. If I have any dry patches from BP spot treatment I simply apply an extra amount of this moisturizer on and it's much better in the morning. I've used this moisturizer for quite some time. I like that it's an oil free moisturizer/sunscreen combination and it has not broken out my skin.

NEW Formula is bad!
Reviewed on August 17, 2015

This use to be my go to moisturizer. I started using this moisturizer 5 years ago when I was 17 years old. I have oily combination skin. I was living in Nevada a dry climate and this moisturized very well. I used it for years unfortunately Neutrogena changed the formula and now the ingredients include Avobenzone. This caused me to break out in little whiteheads around my face. The consistency is more watery than the old formula as well as it has a odd melon like smell to it and it caused my skin to tingle a little when putting it on. I do not recommend this product. I would look elsewhere for a moisturizer. Currently I am using CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM Spf 30. I did a review for it.

not enough
Reviewed on July 28, 2015

not enough for moistruing and makes my skin red, not good for sensitive skins.

Only Use on Body
Reviewed on May 27, 2015

Works fine on the body but I wouldnt use this on the face. There is specific sun screen for the face

not powerful enough to use with regimen
Reviewed on March 29, 2015

this was great before I started using the regimen. When I tried using it as my moisturizer after applying BP - it just wasn't enough to keep my skin from drying out during the day. I now use Curel Ultra Healing moisturizer which is a more intensive moisturizer.

Not too bad but not good!
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

I actually prefer the oil-free moisture for combination skin and that works better for me. This moisturizer with the sunscreen feels very greasy and causes breakouts for me. Also the SPF value is just 15, i would recommend getting anything with SPF 30 and above because it protects the skin much better.

broke me out
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

triggered a breakout on my face.

too greasy for my type of skin (sensitive)

Not bad
Reviewed on August 23, 2014

This moisturizer is a bit watery so it makes you feel greasy. Apply very generous amount.

Oily for me
Reviewed on August 16, 2014

I've read reviews that this moisturizer is light and as said on the label: oil free. But for me,it really felt heavy and oily when I apply it. Just half an hour after applying it, my face will turn so greasy. I had some minor breakouts, small comedones erupted in my cheeks. I won't throw this one away but I'll probably use it as a lotion instead.

Ouch!
Reviewed on July 7, 2014

I threw this out after a few uses due to the product stinging my eyes. Not happy!

I am currently searching for a good sunscreen/spf oil free face product...