Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15 reviews

2.7/5 - 117 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (3%).

Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer.

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture, SPF 15, 4 oz
updated: 11/29/2014 00:55 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, SPF 15, 4 Ounce
updated: 11/29/2014 00:55 UTC

Not too bad but not good!
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

I actually prefer the oil-free moisture for combination skin and that works better for me. This moisturizer with the sunscreen feels very greasy and causes breakouts for me. Also the SPF value is just 15, i would recommend getting anything with SPF 30 and above because it protects the skin much better.

broke me out
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

triggered a breakout on my face.

too greasy for my type of skin (sensitive)

Not bad
Reviewed on August 23, 2014

This moisturizer is a bit watery so it makes you feel greasy. Apply very generous amount.

Oily for me
Reviewed on August 16, 2014

I've read reviews that this moisturizer is light and as said on the label: oil free. But for me,it really felt heavy and oily when I apply it. Just half an hour after applying it, my face will turn so greasy. I had some minor breakouts, small comedones erupted in my cheeks. I won't throw this one away but I'll probably use it as a lotion instead.

Ouch!
Reviewed on July 7, 2014

I threw this out after a few uses due to the product stinging my eyes. Not happy!

I am currently searching for a good sunscreen/spf oil free face product...

Ouch. this stings.
Reviewed on April 20, 2014

I was attracted to this product because it's both non-comodogenic and with SPF 15, but it's not working for me, unfortunately. Not for my 10 year old daughter either. Our eyes water and sting for about half an hour after use, and our skin itches and stings. I still have half the bottle left, but after a few weeks, it's time to give up and try something else.

Oxybenzone made my eyes sting and skin to breakout
Reviewed on November 27, 2013

I tried Neutrogena SPF 15 again because I liked how light the formula felt and easy to use with the pump compared to Olay's SPF 15 that feels more thicker and no pump. Well again, Neutrogena made my eyes sting after 10 minutes of having the lotion on my face. I tried using it for 2 weeks before having to give up on it because I couldn't even drive my car, it was like pepper spray in my face. I called them and they said some people are allergic to oxybenzone they use. I guess I have to stick to natural SPF like Olay's zinc oxide even though it feels thicker and doesn't moisturize as well.

I liked it for a while.. But now my skin is sensitive from BP and this just doesn't work anymore..
Reviewed on September 24, 2013

I strted off loving this product..but actually lately it has been really stinging and hurting my face for a long while after using it :( at the moment my skin is extremely sensitive from using BP. Actually i really don't recommend using this product while using BP especially if you have real sensitive skin at the time. If you have red/sensitive skin from the regimen I use jojoba, castor and sweet almond oil along with a tiny bit of cetaphil lotion and it works wonders! If my skin is feeling really sensitive from the BP and/or AHA I also add in coconut oil :)

Horrible product
Reviewed on July 30, 2013

I've had acne since I was in middle school. I am now a senior in college and I have never had a real problem with blotches on my skin until I started using this product. My skin began to break out in big, red, blotches that would cause that area of my face to swell up. I have never seen a product do this to my skin. I now have dry patches and dark spots left from all of the blotches caused by this product.

Didn't work for me.
Reviewed on March 23, 2012

I just couldn't use this anymore, as it was too shiny for my already oily skin. It made my makeup slip right off my face throughout the day. Might make a wonderful nighttime moisturizer.

It also did not cause problems for my sensitive skin.

I would recommend this to people with dry flaky skin.