Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15 reviews

3.4/5 - 91 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15

Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (3%).

Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer.

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture, SPF 15, 4 oz
updated: 09/30/2016 18:29 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, SPF 15, 4 Ounce
updated: 09/30/2016 18:29 UTC

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15

Was great until they messed with the formula
Reviewed on November 15, 2016

I used this product for over 20 years until recently, when they messed with the formula. it worked great with Retina-A. Then I started noticing tingling, redness, burning around the eyes and that annoying watermelon smell. Good bye Moisture... Bring back the old formula and I will be a customer again. From the poor reviews, it sounds like this cost improvement backfired on so many levels.

OK.
Reviewed on August 10, 2016

Oil-free and lightweight. It does feel a bit sticky & shiny at first compared to the other Neutrogena moisturizers, but I feel like most SPF moisturizers have the same effect.

Not for me
Reviewed on June 7, 2016

This product is making my skin breakout and I've never had acne in my life. Terrible! Had high hopes with this

NOOO
Reviewed on May 28, 2016

I needed a new moisturizer that was oil free and wasn't too expensive, saw this product and i liked the price so i gave it a try. I've been breaking out ever since i put this product on my face and the thing is mine doesnt have any spf.

Not that Great
Reviewed on May 7, 2016

I have very oily skin naturally and with using my acne regimen it dries out my skin like crazy. Even so this moisturizer made my skin so oily I had to blot it every half an hour or so, and also made me break out more. I do not really recommend because there are better moisturizers out there, but if this works for you then keep using it.

too oily despite being oil free
Reviewed on February 8, 2016

This sun screen makes me break out for days after use, even though they are just small full pores under the skin.

This one breaks me out, but the combination one doesnt?
Reviewed on October 31, 2015

I've used this moisturiser (in combination skin) before for the past 3 years and its done wonders.

However recently, its starting to get warm here in australia and i get easily sunburnt so i bought this version with spf.

However ive been using it for a week and its been breaking me out with bumps and whiteheads..

Why does this break me out and the other doesnt? Can anyone help?

Good product
Reviewed on August 21, 2015

Moisturizer and sunscreen are so important for your skin. I wasn't moisturizing enough and my dry skin was just breaking out more. I have now committed to applying this moisturizer both at night and in the morning before I apply my makeup. My skins dryness has significantly improved. I use the prescription Aczone for my treatment. If I have any dry patches from BP spot treatment I simply apply an extra amount of this moisturizer on and it's much better in the morning. I've used this moisturizer for quite some time. I like that it's an oil free moisturizer/sunscreen combination and it has not broken out my skin.

NEW Formula is bad!
Reviewed on August 17, 2015

This use to be my go to moisturizer. I started using this moisturizer 5 years ago when I was 17 years old. I have oily combination skin. I was living in Nevada a dry climate and this moisturized very well. I used it for years unfortunately Neutrogena changed the formula and now the ingredients include Avobenzone. This caused me to break out in little whiteheads around my face. The consistency is more watery than the old formula as well as it has a odd melon like smell to it and it caused my skin to tingle a little when putting it on. I do not recommend this product. I would look elsewhere for a moisturizer. Currently I am using CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM Spf 30. I did a review for it.

not enough
Reviewed on July 28, 2015

not enough for moistruing and makes my skin red, not good for sensitive skins.