Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, Combination Skin reviews

4.3/5 - 67 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Caprylate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate, Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate, Tocopherol, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzalkonium Chloride.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, Combination Skin, 4 Ounce
updated: 08/01/2014 04:22 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, Combination Skin, 4 fl oz
updated: 08/01/2014 04:22 UTC

Love!
Reviewed on May 6, 2014

I definitely recommend this! I bought it when I couldn't find the sensitive skin moisturizer (also from neutrogena) and I was pleasantly surprised! It doesn't dry me out at all despite it being oil controlling.

Works but stings
Reviewed on April 11, 2014

Reasonable price and non-comodogenic, but tends to sting and make my eyes water. Also a bit greasy through the day.

My Holy grail.
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

I was shocked that a neutrogena moisturizer was the one that I would buy again and again and keep using. The thing I love about this moisturizer is that it is 100% noncomedogenic, according to acne.org. I do not think that this should be overlooked! It glides on easily and your skin drinks this stuff up. It does not leave an oily residue whatsoever. It's a thin, liquidy, creamy, moisturizer. It looks great under make-up too. However, it may not be enough moisture if you are on harsh acne treatments and may need something more emollient but for the average combo/oily skin person, this moisturizer is perfect!

It's ok...
Reviewed on August 4, 2013

I think this is an alright moisturiser. I mean, it shouldn't be overlooked that it is completely non-comedogenic and all the ingredients are safe. But to be honest, it doesn't moisturise THAT well... I feel like there are better ones on the market...

Doesn't moisturize
Reviewed on July 16, 2013

The Regimen was drying out my skin something awful, and I reacted badly to Dan's moisturizer as well as Cetaphil, so went on hunt for other options. This was on Acne.org's list of recommended alternative moisturizers, so I figured, why not give it a shot. The stuff just did not moisturize at ALL. Even after applying a more than liberal amount (8 pumps), and making sure to rub it in properly, my skin still felt as tight as it did after cleansing / BP, as if I hadn't even applied moisturizer to begin with. I have a feeling it never really absorbed, seeing as how I would wake up in the mornings with extremely dry, flaky skin... I assumed the product just rubbed off onto my pillow. I was very disappointed, as this was one of the few moisturizers that did not burn my skin at all when applied after BP treatment.

Reviewed on February 25, 2013

I have have very sensitive combination skin and have found the best way to fight my acne is to keep it moisturized(I use 2X a day). I have tried everything from mono and doxycyline to the regimen. Bottom line when my skin isn't irritated it does not over produce oil to compensate, no miracle cure, but the product reduced acne and improved overall skin complexion.

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

I like it, but only use it when needed. It's an expensive moisturizer and you can go through it quickly if you are using it 2x/day.

Reviewed on December 17, 2012

It works. Some moisturizers irritate my skin and make acne worst. This works well and consistently so at such a great price. I use it daily with cetaphil foaming wash and bp gel. i have been using it for over a year. I noticed an improvement in shine or oil balance in about a week and since then it has been great.

Reviewed on September 29, 2012

I have sandpaper skin in patches on my face from not using a moisturizer for years. Everything caused pimples for me.. so I stayed away from them all. I have REALLY oily skin, so was uncertain my skin type would even tolerate a moisturizer. After having 2 friends recommend it, and reading the great reviews on here, I gave it a try and am SO glad I did. My skin is thanking me.

Reviewed on May 2, 2012

i love this moisturizer! all the other ones i have tried make my skin more oily but this one controls the oil and gives it a more matte finish.,.,i'm using this clay mask called "Aztec Indian healing clay" which is 100% natural and i went from having moderate acne to very light acne it works sooo well the clay sucks up all the deep impurities and gets rid of stubborn pimples whiteheads black heads acne scars! and makes your skin more smooth ,.,i recommend it i got it in vitamin shoppe for 7 dollars .,.ohh when i take the clay off i use the neutrogena combination skin moisturizer because the clay can be drying .,,.,hope this helps