Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, Combination Skin reviews

4.1/5 - 79 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, Combination Skin

Water, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Caprylate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate, Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate, Tocopherol, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzalkonium Chloride.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, Combination Skin, 4 Ounce
updated: 05/30/2016 08:36 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, Combination Skin, 4 fl oz
updated: 05/30/2016 08:36 UTC

meh
Reviewed on March 17, 2016

I dont recommend it. I ran out of my previous moisturizer ( which is my mums sheseido white lucent with spf, but its too expensive) so I opted for this one instead. My face have never been so oily before after 4 hours of application. I was off accutane for 3 months now. This moisturizer didnt seem too help. Makes my face even more oily.

Disappointed
Reviewed on March 6, 2016

I have extremely oily skin especially in my t zone on my nose and cheeks, which is also where the shine is. I decided to give this product a try and haven't seen no improvement regarding controlling the shine and oil.

oilyskin
Reviewed on February 26, 2016

I have sensitive oily skin, and I got this moisturizer to try to keep my face moisturized but get rid of some of the oil. Unfortunately, my face was moisturized at first, but later i began to form dry patches on my forehead and my cheeks. This usually happens from using products that are too strong, but the only other thing I am using is Cetaphil face wash, which is very gentle. I guess this is just too drying for my skin

The only thing that doesnt break me out
Reviewed on October 26, 2015

I've used this for a year, and have stopped using it and tried heavier moisturisers cause i found this wasnt as effective as moisturising, however i always find myself coming back. This is a very WEAK moisturiser. If your on antibiotics try something stronger.

This does moisturiser and does control oil, and its the only thing that does not clog my pores.

Alright but..
Reviewed on July 23, 2015

I bought this product because I saw one of my basketball team members use it. I tried it and it felt alright. I have t-zone acne mainly, and the occasional black head on my cheeks. Whenever I wash my face its left dry so I needed a moisturizer. The Neutrogena oil free combination skin moisturizer is great in moisturing your face. However at first when I put it on my face doesn't feel oily or anything, but later on in the day my face starts to look shiney on my forehead and nose. This moisturizer is great for moisture but the oil free part does not keep your oil at bay.

I'll never use another moisturiser again
Reviewed on July 20, 2015

This is a humectant moisturiser, the best for acne-prone skin. It's super light, quickly absorbed and CHEAP!

So Much for "Oil-Control"
Reviewed on May 11, 2015

I bought this moisturizer for oil control and what not but basically ended up with sort-of nourished skin and a still shiny t-zone. I have combo skin and I'm not obscenely oily but this moisturizer didn't really do anything and so it kind of just sat around unused. Try CeraVe, their moisturizing cream is VERY rich but it has NEVER left me feeling greasy, if anything, I felt matte afterwards.

Good Moisturizer, Not Greasy or Heavy
Reviewed on May 8, 2015

I've used this moisturizer on and off for more than 10 years. I'm not religious with moisturizing because I don't like the feel of creams on my face, and I have had pretty inflamed acne over the years. What I like about this moisturizer is that it doesn't feel like a greasy cream on my face, and after some minutes, my face doesn't feel weighed down by product. I don't think it's ever contributed to active acne, or to causing new acne. This is very different from their other moisturizer with the SPF - I did not like that one at all. What I don't like about the oil-free for combo skin is that in the first couple hours, if my face sweats, I can feel it bead out of my pores and sit on top of the moisturizer layer. Nothing a light dabbing with paper towel or other absorbent tissue can't fix, though.

Seemed amazing at first but made me break out
Reviewed on March 8, 2015

Unfortunately i was convinced this moisturizer was going to help me since i have combination skin. It ended up helping my oily spots but made me breakout where i get dry skin and didn't moisturize enough in the dry areas. Seems like a great moisturizer for oily skin but not for dry skin

Oil-Free Moisture, Combination Skin Review
Reviewed on February 10, 2015

Honestly, barely moisturizes at all.. I guess it's just not for my skin type.