Neutrogena Oil-Free Anti-Acne Moisturizer reviews

4.2/5 - 19 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Matricaria Flower Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Peg-100 Stearate, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance.

Daryl, London, UK
Reviewed on March 31, 2013

I've used this on and off for around 2 years and for the price it certainly does a decent job. I've found it works well to control flakiness, especially if on benzoyl peroxide.

The problem is if your skin can be oily, this will make it look slightly worse. This moisturiser can give a "sweaty look" to your face as if you've been working out, but if used sparingly and rubbed in gently enough it's just a light shine that is manageable.

Aaliyah, UK
Reviewed on February 5, 2011

Basically the one I brought isn't exactly this item but very similar. The one I'm using is named "Visibly Clear Oil-Free Moisturiser"

I started the BP Regime 2 weeks ago and the moisturiser i was using before "Palmers" was too oily for my face and I didnt want to ruin my progress of fighting the acne! So I brought this one I have only been using this product for a week during the BP Regime and it seems to be working just great. I do use 3 times a day though. Be sure to give it a try what halm can it do.

Reviewed on January 17, 2011

When I use this straight after my cleanser - it's great, but when used after BP, it caused a burning sensation and some reddening, think an active ingredient in this doesn't agree with BP.

April, London, UK
Reviewed on August 22, 2010

A really good everyday moisturiser but doesnt get rid of acne. I did find however that it helped reduces the severity of my acne, and it helped prevent large pimples

Anonymous, Bay Are, CA
Reviewed on June 26, 2010

I find this at Big Lots once in a while for $4.50. I get all they have when they have it. I love it!

FreshSkin83, New York
Reviewed on August 23, 2009

Bottom line is it doesn't moisturize as good as say Lubriderm but I like that fact that it has Salicylic acid in it and is working for me throughout the day. A little expensive for the size of the tube but I have had good results with it so you cannot put a price on that. I use this along with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash in the liquid pump.

Maria, new york, nY
Reviewed on July 20, 2009

I am 35 with olive skin. I still get light acne and my skin does NOT like heavy creams as each attempt has been accompanied with breakouts. I have used various fade-creams in the past, but found them to be too heavy for all over face use, yet at 35- I need all-over moisture!

I recommend the Rosehip & Hibiscus Serum (from the Made from Earth skin care line) which is non-greasy and my skin looked significantly better after only two days of use- more even toned and bright, less dull and splotchy.

I have a patch of melasma on my upper lip (due to 15 years of being on the pill) and after a week I have noticed that it has markedly faded and my face seems much more elastic and vibrant. I highly recommend it! you can find them at [link removed].

Rachel, San Diego, CA
Reviewed on April 14, 2009

worth the extra hassle to order.

Theo, Gothenburg(sweden)
Reviewed on March 15, 2009

I wouldn't recommend this product since I've found similar products (from Yves-Rocher) that is only slightly more expensive than this moisturizer.

Jesse, MINNEAPOLIS