Page 5 of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride , Yellow 5, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3)
updated: 09/18/2014 19:38 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce
updated: 09/18/2014 19:38 UTC

Reviewed on March 31, 2013

I used this for around a year and must say I don't know why I kept with it. Light acne may be helped by this but it doesn't keep the more moderate kind at bay.

It is also quite drying. If used in the shower, for example, I found after patting my skin dry it felt tight and began to flake.

I'm on a more gentle cleanser now and have been for the last 2 months or so and feel much better about the dryness.

Reviewed on March 29, 2013

I find this is a really good cleanser for me. I have slightly oily skin, huge pores, and a ton of blackheads. I am seeing results and i've only used it once a day for two weeks

Reviewed on March 27, 2013

I have used it for a couple weeks, and it works well. i use it along with a medication, and it makes my acne less visible in less then 60 minutes!!

Reviewed on March 23, 2013

Initially I liked this product. The foam really made my face feel clean and fresh. But it strips your face of all its oil, even the good ones, and leaves your face dry and exposed. It did a good job at preventing breakouts, but did very little to treat existing ones. I only recommend for people with oily skin. Stay away from this if your skin is dry.

Reviewed on March 14, 2013

It got this from a Friends in a sample size to try And i dont like it. Will not be purchasing.

Reviewed on March 11, 2013

I loved this product the first few days because I have really oily skin and it fixed that. However, after a few days I have extremely dry skin and it's chapped and itches really bad. No amount of lotion has helped. So not using this anymore!

Reviewed on February 25, 2013

Horrible product, I used it for three days and notice it was making my face dry. Mind you even if I put facial lotion in it dried that out immediately. Then it started to make my face BURN and become red....I want my money back

Reviewed on February 18, 2013

In the beginning (when I started it 3 years ago) it worked, now it doesn't.....

Reviewed on February 14, 2013

This works, if you put in a few months of scrubbing twice a day.