Page 4 of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash reviews

3.1/5 - 591 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride , Yellow 5, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3)
updated: 04/23/2014 21:55 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce
updated: 04/23/2014 21:55 UTC

Reviewed on March 14, 2013

It got this from a Friends in a sample size to try And i dont like it. Will not be purchasing.

Reviewed on March 11, 2013

I loved this product the first few days because I have really oily skin and it fixed that. However, after a few days I have extremely dry skin and it's chapped and itches really bad. No amount of lotion has helped. So not using this anymore!

Reviewed on February 25, 2013

Horrible product, I used it for three days and notice it was making my face dry. Mind you even if I put facial lotion in it dried that out immediately. Then it started to make my face BURN and become red....I want my money back

Reviewed on February 18, 2013

In the beginning (when I started it 3 years ago) it worked, now it doesn't.....

Reviewed on February 14, 2013

This works, if you put in a few months of scrubbing twice a day.

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

I am not a fan of mixing salicylic acid and BP treatment. It causes my skin to freak out. BP is better for more intense acne.

Reviewed on November 5, 2012

It isn't an awesome cleanser but it's not a terrible cleanser either. If you have oily skin with mild-light moderate acne then give it a go.

Reviewed on October 31, 2012

Overall it does make your skin look better and feel fresh. If you have light acne, using it twice a day will be enough (in the morning & before going to bed) .

Reviewed on October 27, 2012

Affordable, one for the washes that actually work for comedonal acne. Don't use for sensitive and dry skin though, and expect dryness. After all it has salcylic acid.

Reviewed on October 23, 2012

When I first got this product, I liked it. I thought it smelled very fresh, it felt like it was working at first.However, it made my face feel very tight after I used it. After about a week, my skin started to dry out and chap. It was also very itchy. It helped clear the acne slightly, but it's still there. So I wouldn't recommend this.