Page 4 of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride , Yellow 5, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce
updated: 09/25/2016 09:31 UTC

Hell on my face
Reviewed on May 15, 2015

This product work all fine m

The first few washes and then they left burns and dryness and rashes my fave was on fire u couldn't even stand the wind on it or touching I thought hell had taken over my face and that happen a month ago and my fave is still recovering from this

by Tammy Lee on 05/29/2015 05:25
has your rash gone. I have still have mine. Feels so yuk.
Worst product for acne
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

This face wash DRYS your skin so bad. I went to my dermatologist and she said this product DAMAGES your skin. I stopped using it right away.

avoid, avoid, avoid.
Reviewed on May 3, 2015

I have very oily acne prone skin, used this product for three days, seemed fine at first but as other posters mentioned it is very drying, which I combated with a really good moisturiser.

Everything was going swimmingly until I woke this morning, with a face like the firey depths of hell.....extremely itchy Braille like rash, my nose and forehead are slightly swollen. My face is really tender in general. Never again, if I could rate it zero I would.

Agony
Reviewed on April 20, 2015

I suffer with cystic acne , there is no wash that helps my skin as of yet ! LATLEY ive had really sore red dry skin all over my face , my eyes have been swollen and havng been able to go out the house I look terrible , I thought it was down to benzoyl peroxide as it drys your face out , but I stopped using this last week , last night i washed my face with it and I've woke up itchy dry swollen again !! Should this product be allowed after all these reviews

by fizzyliz on 05/03/2015 02:12
Nope, no no no!
Swollen
Reviewed on March 15, 2015

I am in my late 30s and wanted to try a cleanser that would prevent acne. It gave me 3 new pimples in 3 days, dry skin, irritated skin, and swollen eyes. I look horrible.

i will not be using this ever again and I am still waiting for my face to go back to normal.

I have dry skin to begin with FYI

by Tammy Lee on 05/29/2015 05:26
any help on how to soothe this. has your rash gone, mine is getting worse and worse. very sore.
The Bar is Better
Reviewed on February 19, 2015

I don't know what the difference is (nor have I bothered to read up on it) but the oil-free bar works far better than this liquid. Save a couple of bucks & buy the bar instead!

Think Twice Before Buying This
Reviewed on January 29, 2015

I have used this product in the past and it cleared up my acne well. However I bought this a few days ago because I was going through a major breakout. This morning I woke up and my face is swollen especially around my eyes and there's a burning sensation throughout my face. I am not allergic to anything and have never had a reaction like this to any product. I'm worried that there might be a change in the formula? I'm too embarrassed to go out in public today because of how awful my face looks. Please I don't want anyone else to use this product, there's something wrong with it.

by TaylorBrown on 02/08/2015 22:01
although you may have never had a reaction before your body changes over the year I was never allergic to anything but once i turned like twelve I became allergic to fruit.
OK not great
Reviewed on January 28, 2015

Get Dan's acne.org cleanser and compare it to this. This an average product produced down to a price. Drying and not particularly gentle. OK but not great.

NEVER DARE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT
Reviewed on January 23, 2015

I bought this product & washed my face once the first day. The next day I read that I should wash my face twice a day. So the second time I washed it, I got swollen & red marks!!! The next day I washed it once again & got the same result, but after 10 hours; itchy skin & a swollen face.

by Tammy Lee on 05/29/2015 05:27
how long did it take for your skin to go back to normal ? mines been a week and getting worse. Did you use anything to help soothe it or get rid of it ?
Don't even think about buying this.
Reviewed on January 15, 2015

Okay so I bought this on a saturday at Walmart in the travel section cause I just wanted to try a new cleanser. I DON'T have sensitive skin and its pretty normal (not dry not oily), and I don't have acne either but i do break out on my forehead a lot. So i washed my face with this before I did my makeup and everything was fine except it was little drier than usual so I put a lot of moisturizer on. That day everything was fine until the next morning. I woke up and my eyes were swollen and my face was burning and really itchy! At first I didn't know what was going on but later I realized it was this. I did my makeup for the day and it was soo blotchy and dry looking it looked terrible (even my mom said so lol) So all day my face was itching under the makeup. When i took my makeup off (with my aveeno cleanser) I had these tiny bumps all over my face! That next morning i woke up again and my eyes (mostly my right eye) was swollen again! Its thursday & my face is finally almost back to normal. This product ruined my whole week. DO NOT BUY IT! There are some good reviews but i wouldn't take the risk.