Page 3 of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride , Yellow 5, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3)
updated: 10/21/2014 14:07 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce
updated: 10/21/2014 14:07 UTC

I Don't Recommend.
Reviewed on January 26, 2014

the pros and cons tell all…not a very effective acne cleanser AT ALL.

Stay away!!!
Reviewed on January 22, 2014

I picked this up at the store by accident thinking it was a different product. I have combo dry skin. I used this one time at night to clear up two little pimples and the next day my skin was so red and dry and painful to the touch! I've been applying my regular moisturizer Embryolisse with Josie Maran argan oil for the past few nights and it's been helping but my skin was not even this dry when I was on Accutane and I only used this cleanser once! I will say that the little pimples I had went away so maybe this is ok for EXTREMELY oily skin but even then only use it sparingly because this stuff is scary!

Do not buy
Reviewed on December 13, 2013

First time I used it, it caused all my blemishes to get red, irritated, and itchy. It was on sale so fortunately I didn't pay as much as others did, but I'm sad because it's still a waste. Bought it on a whim and realized after that I should've checked the reviews. Never making that mistake again.

Also think I'm allergic because it's made my skin itchy all over.

Best salicyclic acid wash for me
Reviewed on December 3, 2013

I went from using zapzyt and persagel benzoyl peroxide treatments (not at the same time) to using this product and neutrogena's aha/bha astringent and my moderate acne (and cystic acne) has improved 100%! I no longer have acne... just some scars which finally have time to improve since no new pimples have formed.

WORST FACE WASH EVER!!!!
Reviewed on November 3, 2013

This is the worst face wash I have ever used! It has burnt and peeled my skin red raw, also I've been off school because my skin looks that bad! I 100% do not recommend this product to anyone, it ruins your skin! I'm only young so very self conscious and this has literally ruined my life at the moment, do not try this product, you will regret it! I wouldn't even give it one star but it's not letting me do none!

by Iloveu on 11/14/2013 05:27
I realized that to until my mom showed me atomy skin care, and it's changed my life since! Jus won an award from the south Korean president and what I just found out is that the technology is through the roof. Natural herbs in other products are only like 0.1% found but these Korean and u.s researchers made it so it's 500 times more now. This product is the future, you should check it out!
not a very satisfying product
Reviewed on November 1, 2013

This product was the first acne treatment that i have used and about 2 weeks into using this product it worked then after a month or so i started to breakout alot even when not close to my memstrual cycle ,it definitely dried my face alot and i have oily skin! I figured it was a bit too harsh and it stopped working after 2 months it seemed that it "seti in" and my skin got accustom to it.

by anjaymonroe268 on 11/01/2013 03:08
Please note that i paid 49 Eastern Caribbean currency forthis product just to clear up some concernsabout the price
by Iloveu on 11/14/2013 05:30
Atomy just won an award from the Korean president and is on the rise with the new technology. It is inexpensive as a luxury line. You should try it. It will even out your complexion. There this "natural look" And "sensitive skin" section. Check it out!
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I was excited to use this when it came out. Everyone was raving about it in magazines, and it even had awards for best facial cleanser. I beg to differ. First off, it smells horrible. Almost too medicated. Secondly, it dried me out so bad! I don't see why it's getting awards. I haven't seen anyone use this that I know of. Neutrogena is a little overrated in opinion. Most of their products are harsh or don't work at all. Instead of clearing my face, it dried my face and made me breakout more.

HORRIBLE
Reviewed on October 13, 2013

When my mom got this i was sooo glad to get the horrible oily nose away. But when i started using it it was dry for only a couple of hours then it came back. My blackheads are gone just not te oily nose. They should at least do it a 24 hours thing or something.

Not cool
Reviewed on October 3, 2013

I been using it for almost a week. I've seen a difference since using it. I don't get acne like crazy but I did have a lot of blackheads mostly on my nose. Since using it the blackheads have been going away. Only thing is my face gets dry, peels my skin off, feels tight and it gets itchy. Is that normal??? $8.00 is not worth the price. & I will no longer be using this. I will be sure to tell my friends NOT to buy it!!!!! U suck

Good for mild acne
Reviewed on September 30, 2013

I have moderate acne so this product did pretty much nothing for me in the long run. For the first few days, it seemed my skin was improving, but that did not last long. From what I understand, salycylic acid works well at opening pores, which is what mild acne needs. But for it to work on moderate-severe acne, you must follow up with BP. Unfortunately, BP is too harsh for me to use consistently, so this product was a no-go.