Page 3 of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride , Yellow 5, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3)
updated: 09/05/2015 06:58 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce
updated: 09/05/2015 06:58 UTC

OK not great
Reviewed on January 28, 2015

Get Dan's acne.org cleanser and compare it to this. This an average product produced down to a price. Drying and not particularly gentle. OK but not great.

NEVER DARE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT
Reviewed on January 23, 2015

I bought this product & washed my face once the first day. The next day I read that I should wash my face twice a day. So the second time I washed it, I got swollen & red marks!!! The next day I washed it once again & got the same result, but after 10 hours; itchy skin & a swollen face.

by Tammy Lee on 05/29/2015 05:27
how long did it take for your skin to go back to normal ? mines been a week and getting worse. Did you use anything to help soothe it or get rid of it ?
Don't even think about buying this.
Reviewed on January 15, 2015

Okay so I bought this on a saturday at Walmart in the travel section cause I just wanted to try a new cleanser. I DON'T have sensitive skin and its pretty normal (not dry not oily), and I don't have acne either but i do break out on my forehead a lot. So i washed my face with this before I did my makeup and everything was fine except it was little drier than usual so I put a lot of moisturizer on. That day everything was fine until the next morning. I woke up and my eyes were swollen and my face was burning and really itchy! At first I didn't know what was going on but later I realized it was this. I did my makeup for the day and it was soo blotchy and dry looking it looked terrible (even my mom said so lol) So all day my face was itching under the makeup. When i took my makeup off (with my aveeno cleanser) I had these tiny bumps all over my face! That next morning i woke up again and my eyes (mostly my right eye) was swollen again! Its thursday & my face is finally almost back to normal. This product ruined my whole week. DO NOT BUY IT! There are some good reviews but i wouldn't take the risk.

It depends on what skin you have
Reviewed on January 13, 2015

I have an oily t-zone, but for the most part my skin isn't that oily. DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN!!! When I first started using this product, it did make my skin very dry and tight, but for the people complaining about that, you really shouldn't just use a face wash and go about your day because it will dry out your face, causing your skin to produce excessive oil which will cause breakouts. You should always use a moisturizer for any face wash, but anyway, back to this face wash, let's just say it's very strong. The first few days I used regular moisturizer. My face soaked it right up. Then I tried either Vaseline or cocoa butter. Now I just use Vaseline after I wash my face with this. Yes, it's very thick, and it makes your face shiny, but I promise you, the shiny-ness will go away and your face stays moisturized the whole day.

Conclusion, just use this (very strong) face wash with a good moisturizer and you will be good to go! It really works for me. This is the first product that I've noticed significant results in the disappearance of my acne. Can't wait to have a clear face again lol

Idk..?
Reviewed on January 12, 2015

I had used this product for one day and whenever I woke up the next morning my face was swollen and had a reddish rash. I stopped using it and it's the day after but the rash and swelling is still there. I asked my friends about it and to find out, This has happened to a lot of ppl who used this product that I know.

Definitely not for sensitive skin
Reviewed on December 31, 2014

At first I thought this product would be great because after washing my face did feel clean, but in reality it was completely stripping my skin. After a week my skin felt tight. Two weeks and I had extreme dry patches along with breaking out terribly. A month and my skin was actually SORE. As if the breakout wasn't bad enough, just smiling or crinkling my nose was painful for me. I haven't broken out this bad since high school. I guess if you have excessive oily skin it might work for you, if it doesn't cause you to break out like it did for me. But I imagine after a while it would start to dry you out.

Made my skin dry, red and sore.
Reviewed on December 17, 2014

I thought I had fairly oily skin but it must not be that oily because 3 days of this cleanser and it's so dry my make-up only lasts about 10 minutes! I just hope that I haven't done too much damage and can sort my skin out quickly.

"Best for Acne Oily Skin"
Reviewed on December 9, 2014

I was facing the Acne oily skin face problem.

I bought this face wash and i am using this product since 15 days .

This product really making me happy by improving my skin tone and removing the acne marks.

For Acne oily skin I suggest you this product...Use twice a day....Great product

Thank you ..!!!

by Arunima on 12/09/2014 08:24
Hi Aliya I am also facing this acne problem one of my friends told me Nutrogena oil free acne wash is a good product but I couldn’t find out this product nearby shops. From where did you buy this product?
by Aliya Kapoor on 12/10/2014 10:16
Hi Arunima....I purchased it online from <b>[link removed]</b>...Its new online shopping of its kind...here you can find many health care products ....Just check out..!! Here is the link for Neutrogen Oil free face wash...<a href="https://www.[link removed]/neutrogena-oil-free-acne-wash-175-ml">https://www.[link removed]/neutrogena-oil-free-acne-wash-175-ml</a>
Avoid using this product
Reviewed on November 7, 2014

I used this product for 3 days washing my face in the morning and once in the afternoon. Normally my skin is extremely oily and have very bad acne scars for the 1 st day my skin felt amazing and looked amazing and continued that morning but when I used it the 3 rd day my skin was so dry and flakey it is sore and feels like it has been sunburned i don't have sensitive skin but this has destroyed my skin and has left me with a red face . Avoid this product at all costs !

by Melanie Cornwall on 12/17/2014 11:10
I had exactly the same issue. After 3 days my skin was so bad I wondered if there was a major issue with the batch or something! I have sensitive skin and bad acne; this product was definitely the wrong choice for me.
The Best Cleanser Ever!
Reviewed on November 7, 2014

This product is amazing!!! It really helps with the oily skin although it can potentially cause over-drying after a while but counter that with a good moisturizer. Cleared my acne in about a month.