Page 3 of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride , Yellow 5, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3)
updated: 12/22/2014 08:38 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce
updated: 12/22/2014 08:38 UTC

Made my skin VERY dry
Reviewed on April 24, 2014

I have quite oily skin and this stuff, after three-four days, completely dried out my skin! It went all scaly and burnt like anything! I found myself rubbing an ice cube all over my face for nights on end from this. I know different skin types react differently but mine didn't agree with this product.

by Staccato on 04/26/2014 23:37
It's horrible !!
Best salicylic acid wash for me
Reviewed on March 7, 2014

I've been using this product for 3 months now and i must say that it works well; once used religiously.The salicylic acid MUST dry out the acne, as that is its purpose so a moisturizer would definitely be needed. So give it a try, once you don't have sensitive skin.

Don't recommended if you're on various topicals
Reviewed on February 14, 2014

It claims that it's a gentle cleanser, and since I use Epiduo and Clindamycin, I decided to give it a shot. About 2 days into using it my face was becoming very dry and would burn for at least an hour after I applied my topicals. One day, it went so far as to practically burn the first layer of skin on my chin raw. I asked my derm about it and she told me that while it is generally a good cleanser, she doesn't recommend it for someone, such as myself, that uses various topicals. So make sure to look up if your topicals have harsh interactions with this cleanser before you try it out!

Not very good
Reviewed on February 4, 2014

First of all, I have been using this wash long before I started The Regimen, and I did not experience any skin tightening, dryness or irritation at all. But then again, it didn't really help clear any breakouts and my skin was still shiny and oily, so it doesn't really work. I didn't want to spend money on a new wash when I started the Regimen so I continued using this as my face wash. I will switch to the Acne.org cleanser once it's gone.

I Don't Recommend.
Reviewed on January 26, 2014

the pros and cons tell all…not a very effective acne cleanser AT ALL.

Stay away!!!
Reviewed on January 22, 2014

I picked this up at the store by accident thinking it was a different product. I have combo dry skin. I used this one time at night to clear up two little pimples and the next day my skin was so red and dry and painful to the touch! I've been applying my regular moisturizer Embryolisse with Josie Maran argan oil for the past few nights and it's been helping but my skin was not even this dry when I was on Accutane and I only used this cleanser once! I will say that the little pimples I had went away so maybe this is ok for EXTREMELY oily skin but even then only use it sparingly because this stuff is scary!

Do not buy
Reviewed on December 13, 2013

First time I used it, it caused all my blemishes to get red, irritated, and itchy. It was on sale so fortunately I didn't pay as much as others did, but I'm sad because it's still a waste. Bought it on a whim and realized after that I should've checked the reviews. Never making that mistake again.

Also think I'm allergic because it's made my skin itchy all over.

Best salicyclic acid wash for me
Reviewed on December 3, 2013

I went from using zapzyt and persagel benzoyl peroxide treatments (not at the same time) to using this product and neutrogena's aha/bha astringent and my moderate acne (and cystic acne) has improved 100%! I no longer have acne... just some scars which finally have time to improve since no new pimples have formed.

WORST FACE WASH EVER!!!!
Reviewed on November 3, 2013

This is the worst face wash I have ever used! It has burnt and peeled my skin red raw, also I've been off school because my skin looks that bad! I 100% do not recommend this product to anyone, it ruins your skin! I'm only young so very self conscious and this has literally ruined my life at the moment, do not try this product, you will regret it! I wouldn't even give it one star but it's not letting me do none!

by Iloveu on 11/14/2013 05:27
I realized that to until my mom showed me atomy skin care, and it's changed my life since! Jus won an award from the south Korean president and what I just found out is that the technology is through the roof. Natural herbs in other products are only like 0.1% found but these Korean and u.s researchers made it so it's 500 times more now. This product is the future, you should check it out!
not a very satisfying product
Reviewed on November 1, 2013

This product was the first acne treatment that i have used and about 2 weeks into using this product it worked then after a month or so i started to breakout alot even when not close to my memstrual cycle ,it definitely dried my face alot and i have oily skin! I figured it was a bit too harsh and it stopped working after 2 months it seemed that it "seti in" and my skin got accustom to it.

by anjaymonroe268 on 11/01/2013 03:08
Please note that i paid 49 Eastern Caribbean currency forthis product just to clear up some concernsabout the price
by Iloveu on 11/14/2013 05:30
Atomy just won an award from the Korean president and is on the rise with the new technology. It is inexpensive as a luxury line. You should try it. It will even out your complexion. There this "natural look" And "sensitive skin" section. Check it out!