Page 2 of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride , Yellow 5, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3)
updated: 08/31/2015 14:26 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce
updated: 08/31/2015 14:26 UTC

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

""WRECKED MY SKIN AND PAINFUL STILL A WEEK LATER"""
Reviewed on May 29, 2015

I have it aswell that rash, itchy scratchy breaking red skin. I just rang Neutrogena and they said its because I don't have acne and that is the reason I got the rash, now im reading that even people with acne have this same problem. This stuff is evil, and should not be made readily easily available with such damaging effects. Retinol A can't be sold straight on the shelf, and this damages your skin even more than Retin A. Do not buy this. Its aweful, and a week later im no better. I want to scratch the hell out of my face, but its so sore, and my skin is splitting around my nose, and mouth and where the blisters have opened its now sore sores.

Hell on my face
Reviewed on May 15, 2015

This product work all fine m

The first few washes and then they left burns and dryness and rashes my fave was on fire u couldn't even stand the wind on it or touching I thought hell had taken over my face and that happen a month ago and my fave is still recovering from this

by Tammy Lee on 05/29/2015 05:25
has your rash gone. I have still have mine. Feels so yuk.
Worst product for acne
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

This face wash DRYS your skin so bad. I went to my dermatologist and she said this product DAMAGES your skin. I stopped using it right away.

avoid, avoid, avoid.
Reviewed on May 3, 2015

I have very oily acne prone skin, used this product for three days, seemed fine at first but as other posters mentioned it is very drying, which I combated with a really good moisturiser.

Everything was going swimmingly until I woke this morning, with a face like the firey depths of hell.....extremely itchy Braille like rash, my nose and forehead are slightly swollen. My face is really tender in general. Never again, if I could rate it zero I would.

Second times the charm?
Reviewed on April 28, 2015

I bought this as a teenager and at the time it was way too harsh for my skin. I never thought to try it again, expecting the same reaction. Recently i came across this again and decided to give it another shot. I figured since my skin has adjusted to BP and aged so much it might not be as bad this time around. There were a few days in the beginning where i thought it was working really well. Bp had not totally cleared me up and i still had small bumps popping up all over. Those spots disappeared.. then some came back around my nose, but they were healing really quickly.. and now i'm close to clear. I have only one small bump in my oily zone and it's healing. I haven't really been using the bp either and my skin seems to be looking better for it. Going to keep to this regimen and see how it goes. Yes, it is drying, but it has gradually gotten less drying for me over time. Follow with a good moisturizer and you should be fine. I'm only giving four stars since i haven't finished the bottle yet, but this seems to be just what i needed.

Agony
Reviewed on April 20, 2015

I suffer with cystic acne , there is no wash that helps my skin as of yet ! LATLEY ive had really sore red dry skin all over my face , my eyes have been swollen and havng been able to go out the house I look terrible , I thought it was down to benzoyl peroxide as it drys your face out , but I stopped using this last week , last night i washed my face with it and I've woke up itchy dry swollen again !! Should this product be allowed after all these reviews

by fizzyliz on 05/03/2015 02:12
Nope, no no no!
Swollen
Reviewed on March 15, 2015

I am in my late 30s and wanted to try a cleanser that would prevent acne. It gave me 3 new pimples in 3 days, dry skin, irritated skin, and swollen eyes. I look horrible.

i will not be using this ever again and I am still waiting for my face to go back to normal.

I have dry skin to begin with FYI

by Tammy Lee on 05/29/2015 05:26
any help on how to soothe this. has your rash gone, mine is getting worse and worse. very sore.
The Bar is Better
Reviewed on February 19, 2015

I don't know what the difference is (nor have I bothered to read up on it) but the oil-free bar works far better than this liquid. Save a couple of bucks & buy the bar instead!

Think Twice Before Buying This
Reviewed on January 29, 2015

I have used this product in the past and it cleared up my acne well. However I bought this a few days ago because I was going through a major breakout. This morning I woke up and my face is swollen especially around my eyes and there's a burning sensation throughout my face. I am not allergic to anything and have never had a reaction like this to any product. I'm worried that there might be a change in the formula? I'm too embarrassed to go out in public today because of how awful my face looks. Please I don't want anyone else to use this product, there's something wrong with it.

by TaylorBrown on 02/08/2015 22:01
although you may have never had a reaction before your body changes over the year I was never allergic to anything but once i turned like twelve I became allergic to fruit.
OK not great
Reviewed on January 28, 2015

Get Dan's acne.org cleanser and compare it to this. This an average product produced down to a price. Drying and not particularly gentle. OK but not great.