Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride , Yellow 5, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3)
updated: 11/27/2014 21:32 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce
updated: 11/27/2014 21:32 UTC

Avoid using this product
Reviewed on November 7, 2014

I used this product for 3 days washing my face in the morning and once in the afternoon. Normally my skin is extremely oily and have very bad acne scars for the 1 st day my skin felt amazing and looked amazing and continued that morning but when I used it the 3 rd day my skin was so dry and flakey it is sore and feels like it has been sunburned i don't have sensitive skin but this has destroyed my skin and has left me with a red face . Avoid this product at all costs !

The Best Cleanser Ever!
Reviewed on November 7, 2014

This product is amazing!!! It really helps with the oily skin although it can potentially cause over-drying after a while but counter that with a good moisturizer. Cleared my acne in about a month.

Clear Skin
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

I bought this product about a week again and I'm really happy with my results. I have very oily skin so it definitely took care of that. My acne has also subsided and some acne marks I had are gone so I'm really happy about that as well. After using it a few times, yes I got a little bit of redness and dry skin, but I just put a moisturizer on after and my skin feels and looks fine. Not every product will have perfect results.

I will definitely be purchasing this product again whenever my bottle runs out. Thank you!

face wash staple
Reviewed on September 27, 2014

I have been buying/using this for years and absolutely swear by it. I have the oily T zone and this product IS very drying, but the key is to follow up with an appropriate moisturizer while your skin is still damp.

dont get ;/
Reviewed on September 27, 2014

I personally have an oily t-zone and chin with dry cheeks and i get breakouts. I don't get any acne. i have oily/combination skin and i found that it dried out my skin too much and made me breakout more. it dried out my cheeks and made my skin tight while overcleaning my t zone and causing more problems than it fixed. not recommended for dry or oily skin.

im not sure
Reviewed on September 10, 2014

ive been trying a lot of stuff and nothing seemed to help me with acne, then i bought this and I've been using it. at first my skin didnt really feel different, but lately my skin hasnt been getting acne and the ones i had are basically gone AND my skin is brighter. i love that. however, after i use it my skin feels kind of..plastic and i started getting dryness around the edge of my nose and today i noticed the left side of my mouth going towards my cheek is starting to get dry too. its king of worring me. i read in another review somewere below you need a moisturizer cream after it, does BB Cream count? i dont wanna stop using it cuz its really helping me with my acne but the dryness is kind of worring me :/

I love this stuff!
Reviewed on September 7, 2014

I started using this and the same day I started seeing a difference in my skin. I had less acne and my skin looked brighter and clearer. Of course it can have different effects for people depending on the type of skin you have. I have oily-dry skin (mostly oily lol) but people say that it "dries out their skin and that's why they don't use it. But if you cleanse your face with this or any other cleanser then you'll need to moisturize! But try it! I love it!

DO NOT BUY
Reviewed on September 4, 2014

The first 2 months I used this it was perfect and cleared my acne but after awhile it made my face extremely dry and flaky and just made me start breaking out really bad, if you have sensitive skin do not buy

GARBAGE.
Reviewed on September 3, 2014

I bought this wash to treat two pimples on my face, and it gave me acne everywhere. Don't buy this crap.

Drying
Reviewed on August 22, 2014

I tried this product on a whim and wished I didn't. My skin is normally very oily but somehow this product turned it extremely dry. Also, my acne went from a few pimples to almost a dozen. Definitely would not recommend.