Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride , Yellow 5, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3)
updated: 10/08/2015 23:46 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6 Ounce
updated: 10/08/2015 23:46 UTC
$4.03 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Pretty Effective
Reviewed on October 6, 2015

Clears up acne pretty fast depending on the size but might dry out your face.

The Worst Product Ever!
Reviewed on September 19, 2015

Well, like many others, I too have problems with my skin and my battle against acne has definitely been on top priority. As my skin is oily, i assumed this product would at least give me some relief but to no avail :( I used Neutrogena for about 2 weeks and trust me, i have never looked this ugly EVER!!! My pimples have worsened and sadly i had to take the help of a dermatologist to my rescue. I would never recommend this product to any one and specially for those who have an Indian skin tone..

best face wash
Reviewed on September 13, 2015

i am 35 years old woman and i have acne

i didnt get it when i was a teen just now

my skin is very dry but i have been useing this wash for a few months

and it gone now but if i dont use it 2 times a week it comes back

i have try lots of things but would say this as been the best for me xx

burning and irritating
Reviewed on September 4, 2015

I started using this and on the 3rd day my face was bring and itching. I don't think this product is made for black people.

It takes time and the right skin type
Reviewed on August 31, 2015

This dosage of salicylic acid is potent-which means it works on acne and it dries your skin. I think I have now tried every single acne cleanser on the market, which eventually made me so fed up and broken out that I began cleansing only with honey and moisturizing with straight aloe. However, I still had acne. I used this product all through my teens and never had acne. I stopped using it because I got bored I guess or got older and wanted something more sophisticated for my skin. As described above, it has been a nightmare, and I recently came back to this. This cleanser is for people with very oily skin and acne prone even sans all the chemicals people put on their face that cause acne. I do not put a single thing on my face, not even moisturizer apart from a little pure glycerin, and I still have acne, and coupled with the excessive oiliness I would say that I am truly acne-prone. I did not realize this since all through my teens I used this product with BP, just in case since acne in my family is genetic. People who use heavily-marketed makeup and pore-clogging moisturizers (even if they are made to treat acne or are "oil free") and for this reason alone break out, but otherwise have normal or dry skin should NOT use salicylic acid in any form. I would first test your skin- do not wear makeup or use any skin products whatsoever for one week. If your skin clears up- you are not acne prone and harsh acne products are not for you. If you do not start to clear up or it gets worse (and not in a purging sort of way) then you are like me and your skin requires something extra. This works, you will just need to follow it with a drop or two of glycerin mixed with a couple drops of water (pat this onto your skin while it is still damp from the wash). Glycerin is a pure and a completely acne-friendly moisturizing agent so long as it is mixed with a little water. If you need something extra, use a little pure tea tree with water and spritz on face. It is the chemicals and moisturizing ingredients that cause acne in most people, refrain from these and you will notice a difference, no matter what your skin type. This cleanser is completely free of pore-clogging chemicals, and although you can find other salicylic cleansers that are organic, they will likely clog your pores and I know because I have tried them all, whereas this one does not. If you have oily, acne prone skin this is the right cleanser for you.

It's Okay
Reviewed on August 30, 2015

I used this stuff for my oily skin. It worked fine. But, I've been using it for a week and it's making my skin dry out, peel and itch. I wouldn't reccomend this. It's bad for your skin I believe

doesn't work.
Reviewed on July 23, 2015

ok I used this stuff until it ran out and it took me about 4 weeks to get through the bottle and let me tell you this stuff doesn't work??? it made my skin dry as HECK and it didn't even smell good please don't buy this it's a waste of time and money please save ur skin

by HadAcneFor3Years on 08/05/2015 14:12
u dint get the right one for your own skin! i used this last night for the first time and i can tell its going to work! my skin is naturally oily and this does just the right thing cause i got the oil-free should go to [link removed] and do the survey then buy the right products for your face
Not for me
Reviewed on August 21, 2015

I purchased this and noticed my face was breaking out even more after I started using this product. I discontinued use and my face cleared up. Unfortunately this product was not for me. I still love Neutrogena and use one of their other cleansers.

#1 Good
Reviewed on August 21, 2015

It's making my skin glow and brightened where rashes were. It's slowly getting rid of my adult acne. It's funny that the acne wash isnt irritating my skin because it seems like everyone else is having that problem....not me this is working good but slow results

Reviewed on August 21, 2015

So I bought this to clear up what I thought was bad skin. 3 days later I have 10 zits and very dry skin. Only used once a day. Praying my face goes back to normal ASAP!!! Dry, red, sore and totally gross skin now.