Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser reviews

2.4/5 - 26 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract.

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser, 6 Ounce
updated: 04/23/2017 21:20 UTC

???
Reviewed on September 17, 2013

I used this twice a day for about 3 days until my skin suddenly got really REALLY dry and painful, however it made my acne alot better, i would recommend using this product once a day maybe every other day

Reviewed on October 28, 2012

When I first used this, I had moderately severe acne. The first time I washed with this cleanser, like 10 minutes later it turned my combo dry skin into an oily mess. I then decided to use a toner. I used the Mario Badescu cucumber lotion. These two products together work amazingly for my skin! whenever my skin would get dry, i would use the neutrogena naturals night cream. and i would use tea tree oil as a spot treatment. i now have light acne (i still have some acne because of my teenage hormones)

Anonymous, South Carolina
Reviewed on February 29, 2012

I have only used this product for maybe two weeks and today I have severe flaky skin due to the extreme dryness due to this cleanser. I didn't realize how bad it was this morning until I got in the natural sunlight and with my make up on. I have been on some pretty hefty prescriptions for my acne and face and nothing has ever had the effects of drying out my skin like this product. I also have oily skin, so typically I appreciate a drying of some sort, but definitely not this drying!

Anonymous
Reviewed on January 27, 2012

Um... Neutrogena? I love your products but this one was a total fail. I was tempted to buy because of the reviews on the neutrogena website. but it was a hugeeeeeee mistake. It did the complete opposite of what it claims to do.

Reviewed on December 23, 2011

I had used this product for literally over a year thinking it would reuced the redness in myfair skin and some acne but in reality it doesnt really do anything besides making the skin feel fresh.

Ellie, Georgia
Reviewed on December 4, 2011

This has to be the absolute worse product I have ever tried. I used it only once and a few hours later, my skin was the worst it had ever been. I had always had light to moderate acne but after trying this, my skin has never been the same, I now have severe acne. My face turned extremely red, itchy, and irritated and led to lots of inflamed whiteheads that covered my entire face. It has been six months since I used it and my face is still recovering and I continue to have moderately severe acne. It is mainly because of this product that I now try to stay as far away as possible from Neutrogena products. I have never really liked any of their products, but this was "the straw that broke the camel's back," as they say, and led me to despise Neutrogena.

God, that next day after I used this wash was probably the day my self-esteem was the lowest, ever.

I highly recommend THAT YOU DO NOT USE THIS ACNE WASH. IT IS FAR FROM REDNESS SOOTHING.

I hate you Neutrogena!!! I don't care how good Miranda Cosgrove says you are!!!

someone, new york
Anonymous
Reviewed on August 29, 2011

It's half-decent. I think they should make a moisturizer for this line.

Oily Teen, Chicago
Reviewed on August 18, 2011

This product did nothing for me, and I got more acne. It was just annoying, and my face always felt oily and slick after washing; not the squeaky clean feeling that I feel like I need when it comes to a facial cleanser. Just didn't work for me.