Page 5 of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (Pink Grapefruit) reviews

2.5/5 - 66 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether,Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 6, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, Cream Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit, 6 Ounce
updated: 04/19/2014 23:13 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, Value Size, 6.7 Ounce
updated: 04/19/2014 23:13 UTC

Reviewed on May 4, 2011

This was the first acne wash I started using. I didn't realize how horrible it was until I stopped using it for a little while. This dried out and made my skin flake horribly, and now that I think about it, it never helped my break outs at all. It might have made them worse considering how much it dried out my skin, and my skin was excreting so much oil to make up for it. the only pro I really have is that it foams up and feels like it cleans your face pretty well... but any other face wash would do that anyway.

Reviewed on May 1, 2011

This product worked pretty well for me. I've been using it for a while now, and it has really improved my skin and dissapeared breakouts. Drys out my skin a little bit, but overall it's a great product.

Reviewed on April 21, 2011

NO, not a product i would ever recommend. It drys and makes your skin really itchy.

Reviewed on March 29, 2011

This product smells so good but dries your skin out horribly to the point where you have no oil at all on your face to keep your face supple. It gave me a bad rash and peeled my skin and made my breakouts worse! this is a very strong product too strong and is the most irritating product I have ever used! do not use this product it WILL make your skin worse trust me!

Reviewed on March 27, 2011

I am a 16 year old girl......so like most teen girls I DONT WANT ACNE TO RUIN MY APPEARENCE. and I felt tht this product was badly advertized and I wish that I NEVER bought it!!! I mean I have very oily skin and it sucked up all that oil for awhile and made my skin smell good but other than that it never helped. so for all of you wondering if you should buy this product....DONT cuz you'll be wasting money and it dosent deliver results!!! But you can try at your own risk.....

Reviewed on March 20, 2011

I would only recomend this if you don't have sensitive skin.

Reviewed on March 17, 2011

This product has a great smell and lathers pretty well. It cleared up my skin pretty quickly, but the more I used it the more my skin became irritated. My skin burned, even when my face had been moisturized. Does it work, yes, but it dries out your face terribly.

Reviewed on February 5, 2011

The one I used wasn't called Acne wash, but called Visibly clear. But I'm asuming there pretty much the same.

Reviewed on January 17, 2011

okay. my skin is practically flawless. thanks to this product and my Retin-A Micro topical cream i got from the dermatologist. seriously, this stuff works.

DON'T DO THIS:

Use Scrubs

Use Spot Treatments

those things DO NOT WORKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!