Page 5 of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (Pink Grapefruit) reviews

2.4/5 - 69 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether,Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 6, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, Cream Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit, 6 Ounce
updated: 08/01/2014 01:44 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, Value Size, 6.7 Ounce
updated: 08/01/2014 01:44 UTC

Reviewed on June 21, 2011

i was really dissapointed, when all it did was dry out my skin. i bought hoping this would be the thing that clear my skin but, nope it didnt do anythng but dry out my skin, i saw no changes

Reviewed on June 14, 2011

After a few days my skin started to crack and dry, but it cleared up acne.

Reviewed on June 11, 2011

After washing with this once I didn't see a major difference.. just that my skin smelled nice.

However.. around after using it for 2 weeks, my face erupted into what I thought were zits.. but they weren't! It was a weird, mosquito bite looking, widespread RASH. I didn't know what to do, and i SURELY didn't want to leave my house. On top of that was also that my skin was peeling around the unflattering bumps.

I went back to using a calming face wash and it luckily cleared it rather quickly..

BUT SPARE YOURSELF. DO *NOT* USE THIS PRODUCT. IT IS TRASH.

Reviewed on June 1, 2011

If you have light acne, this helps. You have to use to twice a day for a while to make a noticeable difference. It leaves your face soft. I like it. If you have a major zit, then get some kind of spot treatment.

Reviewed on May 4, 2011

This was the first acne wash I started using. I didn't realize how horrible it was until I stopped using it for a little while. This dried out and made my skin flake horribly, and now that I think about it, it never helped my break outs at all. It might have made them worse considering how much it dried out my skin, and my skin was excreting so much oil to make up for it. the only pro I really have is that it foams up and feels like it cleans your face pretty well... but any other face wash would do that anyway.

Reviewed on May 1, 2011

This product worked pretty well for me. I've been using it for a while now, and it has really improved my skin and dissapeared breakouts. Drys out my skin a little bit, but overall it's a great product.

Reviewed on April 21, 2011

NO, not a product i would ever recommend. It drys and makes your skin really itchy.

Reviewed on March 29, 2011

This product smells so good but dries your skin out horribly to the point where you have no oil at all on your face to keep your face supple. It gave me a bad rash and peeled my skin and made my breakouts worse! this is a very strong product too strong and is the most irritating product I have ever used! do not use this product it WILL make your skin worse trust me!

Reviewed on March 27, 2011

I am a 16 year old girl......so like most teen girls I DONT WANT ACNE TO RUIN MY APPEARENCE. and I felt tht this product was badly advertized and I wish that I NEVER bought it!!! I mean I have very oily skin and it sucked up all that oil for awhile and made my skin smell good but other than that it never helped. so for all of you wondering if you should buy this product....DONT cuz you'll be wasting money and it dosent deliver results!!! But you can try at your own risk.....

Reviewed on March 20, 2011

I would only recomend this if you don't have sensitive skin.