Page 4 of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (Pink Grapefruit) reviews

2.5/5 - 82 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether,Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 6, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, Value Size, 6.7 Ounce
updated: 08/31/2015 20:09 UTC

Reviewed on August 19, 2012

The advertisements really tempted me into buying it. I love the smell of grapefruit, but I can honestly say this is the worst acne treatment I have ever used! I generally like Neutrogena products, but this one gave me a break-out that I haven't seen since I was 14. I instantly through this product out, I wouldn't give it to my worst enemy!

Reviewed on August 8, 2012

You can use it. It does work pretty well, but there are better solutions.

Reviewed on July 29, 2012

I stopped using it for about a month and then I started it again. I stopped because it was drying my skin out. I decided that I would use lotion this time. The lotion wouldn't even help it. To be truthful it dried out my skin so much that it looks like I have a beard. I'm a woman-and I don't want a beard. I have about five or six pimples on my chin plus many black heads. And many going around my head where my hair starts. Probably only because on my hair there all the time. I have a lot of black heads on my nose and no actual pimples. Hope I helped!!

Reviewed on July 22, 2012

This product worked at first, showing signs of disappearing acne. Though in the second or third week I began having a lot of huge pimple type breakouts my forehead. I thought it was just trying to get rid of all the acne beneath the surface, but two weeks later still using the product my acne was just worse than before.

Reviewed on April 22, 2012

I've been using this product for about a month or 2. When I first bought it I thought it was terrible because my skin got dried up and it was peeling and gross. But after about a week it stoped. I'm not sure if this product is working I've only gotten 1 pimple sinced I started using it and a few have gone away but that may also be because of the honey facial I do. This product has salycilic acid which helps prevent acne. I think this product is fine it's a good price I love how it foams!

Reviewed on April 19, 2012

I used this for a couple of months, it does smell nice but doesnt help get rid of acne and tends to dry out your skin

Reviewed on April 14, 2012

I do not recommend this product. I purchased this in the middle of December as it was my first acne wash, but it only made my face feel soft and clean, but that was it. It made no difference on my face what so ever so I just used the remaining wash as a hand soap more than a face cleanser.

Reviewed on February 29, 2012

im going for the orange bottle next time i shop