Page 3 of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (Pink Grapefruit) reviews

2.5/5 - 66 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether,Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 6, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, Cream Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit, 6 Ounce
updated: 04/20/2014 18:15 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, Value Size, 6.7 Ounce
updated: 04/20/2014 18:15 UTC

Reviewed on April 19, 2012

I used this for a couple of months, it does smell nice but doesnt help get rid of acne and tends to dry out your skin

Reviewed on April 14, 2012

I do not recommend this product. I purchased this in the middle of December as it was my first acne wash, but it only made my face feel soft and clean, but that was it. It made no difference on my face what so ever so I just used the remaining wash as a hand soap more than a face cleanser.

Reviewed on February 29, 2012

im going for the orange bottle next time i shop

Reviewed on February 22, 2012

This smells good, but if you want a good, basic acne wash just go for Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash (orange bottle). It is odorless, slightly cheaper and does more for acne continuously than this.

Reviewed on January 18, 2012

I bought it to clear up my acne, but it SUCKS! It made my skin dry and flaky, but most of all it causes irritation. Don't waste your money on this.

Reviewed on October 14, 2011

It smells nice, as you use it. for me, it did utterly nothing but make my face burn like crazy. I really do not recommend it!!

Reviewed on October 11, 2011

This is probably the worst cleanser i've ever used. The smell is literally the only good thing about it. It actually improved my acne for the first week or so i used it, but after that, i started getting deep, painful zits that would NOT go away. I kept using it for a little longer just to see if it would eventually clear, but after about 2 months, my skin was afwul. The acne was almost like a rash in a way. This could work for someone else, but it did NOT work for me.

Reviewed on September 28, 2011

I've used this product for two weeks thinking it would be nice. I bought it for a reasonable price. But, it has made my acne worse. I've gotten a huge breakout around my mouth and chin! Plus, I got really REALLY dry skin! I'm very sad about this cleanser. :(

Reviewed on September 21, 2011

After using this cleanser my usually oily skin became very dry, red and irritated. It didn't really improve my skin, therefore I stopped using it after about three weeks.

Reviewed on September 7, 2011

This product smells great and is good for removing makeup and other impurities. It's a little drying and the product by itself did not actually help with my acne. This is the case with all Neutrogena washes that I've tried though. I recommend grapefruit seed extract instead if you want to see results in reducing acne and fading scars.