Page 3 of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (Pink Grapefruit) reviews

2.4/5 - 68 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether,Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 6, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, Cream Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit, 6 Ounce
updated: 07/25/2014 20:43 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, Value Size, 6.7 Ounce
updated: 07/25/2014 20:43 UTC

Reviewed on July 22, 2012

This product worked at first, showing signs of disappearing acne. Though in the second or third week I began having a lot of huge pimple type breakouts my forehead. I thought it was just trying to get rid of all the acne beneath the surface, but two weeks later still using the product my acne was just worse than before.

Reviewed on April 22, 2012

I've been using this product for about a month or 2. When I first bought it I thought it was terrible because my skin got dried up and it was peeling and gross. But after about a week it stoped. I'm not sure if this product is working I've only gotten 1 pimple sinced I started using it and a few have gone away but that may also be because of the honey facial I do. This product has salycilic acid which helps prevent acne. I think this product is fine it's a good price I love how it foams!

Reviewed on April 19, 2012

I used this for a couple of months, it does smell nice but doesnt help get rid of acne and tends to dry out your skin

Reviewed on April 14, 2012

I do not recommend this product. I purchased this in the middle of December as it was my first acne wash, but it only made my face feel soft and clean, but that was it. It made no difference on my face what so ever so I just used the remaining wash as a hand soap more than a face cleanser.

Reviewed on February 29, 2012

im going for the orange bottle next time i shop

Reviewed on February 22, 2012

This smells good, but if you want a good, basic acne wash just go for Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash (orange bottle). It is odorless, slightly cheaper and does more for acne continuously than this.

Reviewed on January 18, 2012

I bought it to clear up my acne, but it SUCKS! It made my skin dry and flaky, but most of all it causes irritation. Don't waste your money on this.

Reviewed on October 14, 2011

It smells nice, as you use it. for me, it did utterly nothing but make my face burn like crazy. I really do not recommend it!!

Reviewed on October 11, 2011

This is probably the worst cleanser i've ever used. The smell is literally the only good thing about it. It actually improved my acne for the first week or so i used it, but after that, i started getting deep, painful zits that would NOT go away. I kept using it for a little longer just to see if it would eventually clear, but after about 2 months, my skin was afwul. The acne was almost like a rash in a way. This could work for someone else, but it did NOT work for me.