Page 2 of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (Pink Grapefruit) reviews

2.5/5 - 73 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether,Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 6, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, Value Size, 6.7 Ounce
updated: 09/22/2014 22:33 UTC

A okay product
Reviewed on December 28, 2013

When I first bought this product, it did help with my Acne and reduced the inflammation, but after just 2 months.. it actually started to burned my face so i reduced it by just once a day instead of the morning/night routine that was prescribed on the back of the product. It smells great and leaves you're face refreshing, but for some reason it will not control it... just make it heal for just a little bit.

Pink grapefruit review
Reviewed on December 27, 2013

I have been using oil free pink grapefruit for a total of 3 days it has created a burning sensation under eyes on eye lids and I do not recommend this product. I have used this product, proactive and several other drug store products I recommend going to your doctor or skin doctor.

Good wash
Reviewed on December 20, 2013

I have bad acne, I gave this product a try a few months back. It's a very good product in terms of making your face bright and smooth. I have oily skin and this product controlled the oil very well, but it did not help with my acne as much as i wanted it to, it's just good for once every few days to scrub and brighten the skin, but not as a good acne solution. I would recommend this to someone who has very little acne.

by AlexZero2014 on 12/28/2013 23:43
Yep on the Cons Section about the product will stop working after a few months
Acne is terrible
Reviewed on October 27, 2013

It works good it makes your face smells good , once you wash it your skin looks clear . To small wish it had more but its working great! People used to call me pizza face , not anymore!

Reviewed on March 4, 2013

I have very oily skin.After seeing advertisements, I thought I would try it. I began using this with the Clarisonic, and within one day my skin was dried out. So then I stopped the Clarisonic and just used the wash. It was still very drying. My skin is so oily that I cannot use a moisturizer, but I did use one just on the dry areas. My skin was still peeling after. Not a good product.

Reviewed on December 6, 2012

In terms of spots, this is a bit of a meh product. My OH and I shared (and finished) a bottle in about 3 months. It doesn't make my skin worse or better, but what's stopping me from repurchasing is the smell.

OH is a doctor and is pretty much used to vomit and poo so it didn't bode well when I heard gagging, spluttering sounds the first time it was used in the shower.

If you're not too keen on the smell - and judging by the reviews below it seems to be a bit of a mixed bag - I recommend Garnier Pure Active Wash instead. Does the job for the same price and smells better!

Reviewed on December 5, 2012

good if you want a cleanser but it does not help acne at all

Reviewed on November 5, 2012

Don't waste your time on this one...

Reviewed on October 10, 2012

I used this only a few times per week and let it set for a minute or two before rinsing.

I find that it stays more affective this way! On the other days I wash with Dove face bar or just warm water in the a.m. It loses its affect if you use it 2x/day every day and may dry out your skin.