Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, Pink Grapefruit reviews

2.4/5 - 85 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether,Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 6, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, Value Size, 6.7 Ounce
updated: 02/25/2017 08:54 UTC

Do not recommend
Reviewed on February 3, 2017

Took a risk and purchased this hoping for good results. Terrible mistake! I've been using this for a couple weeks and it has done nothing but make my skin worse. I thought it might've been purging but now i have acne on places i didn't have before. I used to have acne between my eyebrows and it was veeerrrry very mild. now it's all over my forehead cheeks and chin. I switched back to natural remedies and my cetaphil cleanser but my face still looks like a pizza. it's getting under control but WOULD NEVER EVER EVER BUY THIS AGAIN. Do not recommend at all!!!

Smells delicious, but makes your face furious
Reviewed on December 29, 2016

This stuff smells awesome but after the first wash, I felt my skin tingle. I thought that meant it was doing its job, but after several uses I got irritation around my eyes and chin. Then the worst happened, my acne became much worse. Nope.

Not good
Reviewed on November 23, 2016

After the 2nd wash I got irritation around my left eye I ignored it because I thought it was a bug bite, but for 3rd wash both eyes were irritated AF after I remove my makeup and the itchiness was there as well. So desappointed that I wasted my money. My face is oily, acne prone and has dark marks with huge pores

Made acne worse but good makeup remover
Reviewed on July 28, 2015

This face wash did nothing but increase my acne within the first 2 weeks of using it. The smell is also very sickening.

However it is a very good makeup remover, and makeup brush cleaner. So if any of you paid some good money for this wash and it doesn't work, don't throw it away, use it for cleaning your makeup tools instead!!

hate it but it smells good mmmmmm
Reviewed on July 23, 2015

ok I used a bottle of this stuff and it dried out my skin really bad damn...... but it smelled good

Its a good Cleanser!
Reviewed on July 11, 2015

I have the scrub version and I really like this product. Many people dislike this product because they say it makes their skin very dry after cleansing. Just use a moisturizer afterwards. I really like this face wash!

clears acne good
Reviewed on March 28, 2015

this stuff works amazing, it clears my pimples and blackheads real quick. the only downside? dries my face out like a rice cake. after using, i immediately have to apply moisturizer or else my face gets flaky and too tight.

Awesome
Reviewed on February 20, 2015

I have sensitive skin and have light to mild acne. This is my favourite cleanser,This has been the most effective cleanser I have ever used. It is not drying, does not darken my skin and does not break me out.It has improved my overall complexion.

Reviewed on January 4, 2015

This would dry out my face completely and make it rough.

by Anthony542 on 01/04/2015 06:35
Also it didn't even help clear up the acne.
Made my acne much worse
Reviewed on December 21, 2014

I've had consistent moderate acne for six years now and have plum near tried everything you can buy at Walmart. This "acne wash" did something awful to my already awful face. It gave me countless whiteheads and a rough texture to my skin. I definitely would not recommend this product unless you really, really like having terrible acne.