Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, Pink Grapefruit reviews

2.5/5 - 82 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether,Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 6, Red 40, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, Value Size, 6.7 Ounce
updated: 11/28/2015 19:16 UTC
$7.97 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, Pink Grapefruit

hate it but it smells good mmmmmm
Reviewed on July 23, 2015

ok I used a bottle of this stuff and it dried out my skin really bad damn...... but it smelled good

Made acne worse but good makeup remover
Reviewed on July 28, 2015

This face wash did nothing but increase my acne within the first 2 weeks of using it. The smell is also very sickening.

However it is a very good makeup remover, and makeup brush cleaner. So if any of you paid some good money for this wash and it doesn't work, don't throw it away, use it for cleaning your makeup tools instead!!

Its a good Cleanser!
Reviewed on July 11, 2015

I have the scrub version and I really like this product. Many people dislike this product because they say it makes their skin very dry after cleansing. Just use a moisturizer afterwards. I really like this face wash!

clears acne good
Reviewed on March 28, 2015

this stuff works amazing, it clears my pimples and blackheads real quick. the only downside? dries my face out like a rice cake. after using, i immediately have to apply moisturizer or else my face gets flaky and too tight.

Reviewed on February 20, 2015

I have sensitive skin and have light to mild acne. This is my favourite cleanser,This has been the most effective cleanser I have ever used. It is not drying, does not darken my skin and does not break me out.It has improved my overall complexion.

Reviewed on January 4, 2015

This would dry out my face completely and make it rough.

by Anthony542 on 01/04/2015 06:35
Also it didn't even help clear up the acne.
Made my acne much worse
Reviewed on December 21, 2014

I've had consistent moderate acne for six years now and have plum near tried everything you can buy at Walmart. This "acne wash" did something awful to my already awful face. It gave me countless whiteheads and a rough texture to my skin. I definitely would not recommend this product unless you really, really like having terrible acne.

Dries skin, doesnt work at all
Reviewed on November 3, 2014

I have purchased two bottles of this and have used at least a full one. I dont know why I keep using it, but I dont anymore. It doesnt work at all for acne, in fact I think this is why I broke out. It went from a few pimples to huge ones all over my forehead. It also dries out skin. I switched to Cetaphil.

Made my acne worse
Reviewed on October 10, 2014

Unfortunate I kept using this stuff hoping that my skin was just going through a "purge" but after 3 months and the acne getting worse not better I finally stopped using it.

not bad, but contains SLS
Reviewed on September 17, 2014

this cleanser is very strange for me.when i looked at the cosdna site, i didn't see any SLS among the ingredients, and when i bought mine,i looked at the back of the bottle and there it was... i don't know,it doesn't dry me out THAT much, just like any other cleanser with sulfates,but oh well...maybe it has a different formula on the european market, a lot of products do. it's not bad and doesn't cause major problems but i will not repurchase.