Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser reviews

3.3/5 - 65 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Steareth 21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Matricaria), Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Panthenol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Benzotriazole Butylphenol Sulfonate, Xanthan Gum, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser, 6 fl oz
updated: 08/27/2015 19:21 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser, 6 Ounce
updated: 08/27/2015 19:21 UTC

Reviewed on June 9, 2015

On the top of my bottle it says " results in just 1 day " is a lie. Had it for 2 weeks & see no results, just more red pimples. Might work for some people but i dont think it works , dont waste your money. I recommend the alcohol pads they have , ive had them before & they WORK. I just wanted to try something new. Im going back to the pads.

this product works pretty well
Reviewed on January 29, 2015

I honestly think this is a good product but if you do sports make sure that you clean your face because i play field hockey and the googles we have to wear are just ruining our skin by the second. this isn't something that quickly works but it does clear them and make them alot smaller then they were!!

Doesn't work
Reviewed on January 26, 2015

I tried this product every week twice a day and it had no difference on my face I wouldn't recommend, however it may work on some people

Bad product
Reviewed on April 20, 2014

After using this product for about two weeks red hard pimples that hurt and were big were on my cheeks and chin

After I stopped using it it became smaller.

Does anyone think the bar of dove soap is good to wash with?

I have all red pimples big and small only on my cheeks and chin and nose and tried everything!!

Someone like me please help!

by Arianator on 07/30/2014 00:59
Ugh I have the same problem!! Try a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil or African black soap because it will calm the skin . african black soap is good for acne scars and breakouts
Love this product!
Reviewed on February 23, 2014

I adore this product! I use this product twice a day both morning and night, and even though it is gentle it works really good. I have oily/acne prone skin and it is not too drying for my skin. After one use of washing my face with this, my face was so soft, and it does everything it says on the bottle

Reviewed on April 8, 2013

This is probably my favorite cleanser right now. When I use it, I cover my entire face and leave it on for at least a minute in the morning, maybe three minutes at night (almost like a mini mask). It makes your skin feel tingly, in a good way! I used this with my Proactiv Solution system, and found that it worked even better together. Also, this product seemed to hydrate my skin, not dry it out like others mentioned. My skin felt so smooth after the first use, I was shocked. Really, I think it is worth a try.

by Gabbydelavera0626 on 03/16/2015 19:58
How would you use it with your Proactiv? I just bought this product but still have Proactiv and I have moderate acne but I needed something new.
by Gabbydelavera0626 on 03/17/2015 01:24
Reviewed on January 5, 2013

I do not reccomend this product because after 2 weeks of use I saw no results!! Just more pimples!!

Reviewed on August 2, 2012

I absolutely live this product. It work wry well, I had Brocken out, and after the first use, I saw a difference.

Reviewed on May 6, 2012

i love this product

it is not expensive

its is very smooth on my face

when i use it i can feel it working

i really like the smell

the bottle last a long time

it is easy to get

Reviewed on April 10, 2012

This product has been a great help for my skin. I recently stopped accutane because it was making contact lense use uncomfortable, and I started using this after noticing some pimples popping up. It cleared them in about a week. I have been using it in conjunction with OXY deep cleaning acne pads and Complex 15 facial moisturizer and it has been working pretty well. I have noticed a decrease in blackheads and one time I could actually squeeze them all out for once without new ones filling their place within a day or two.

Different people have different skin types which means they'll react differetly to products than others. I would recommend trying it and if it doesn't work, try something new.