Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash 60 Second Mask Scrub reviews

4.3/5 - 29 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (1.0%).

Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax, Trideceth-9, PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free 60-Second Acne Wash Mask Scrub, 6 Ounce
updated: 04/24/2017 01:23 UTC

Anonymous, Dallas,Tx
Reviewed on February 16, 2010

Bring it back Neutrogena!!!

Anonymous
Reviewed on October 27, 2009

If it was still in production, I'd definitely stock up

Sandra, Houston, TX
Reviewed on July 6, 2009

I totally recommend this product. It works so well, that my sister-in-law uses it and now i am almost out and can't find it anywhere.

Joe-Bob, Guess!
Reviewed on June 28, 2009

I'm iffy of this product, because it got rid of acne, but also burned my skin, making it look sunburned...i'm not quite sure what to tell you...

Anonymous, California
Reviewed on May 22, 2009

Wouldn't reccommend... even though I ended up using the entire thing. It sort of help, but sort of didn't. If it works for you, it works for you. It sure enough didn't do any magical curing aids for me :) But it seems to have worked on some people... !

Anonymous
Reviewed on May 9, 2009

I used the scrub and the face pads. I found they cleared up my acne cysts, and prevented more from developing. However didnt clear up my acne all together. I would recommend them, as I did notice a diffence in my skin, but they really didnt 'cure' my acne.

The rapid clear pads BURNED my face, and I dont usually have sensitive skin. The instructions say use once a day, they build up to 3 times. I tried this and my skin was constantly red and raw. I ended up using these before bed each night, with a different treatment in the morning.

Anonymous, sweden
Aaron, Canyon, Texas
Reviewed on January 23, 2009

I have a friggin' rash. Took me a couple days before I figured out this was what's doing it.

Karina, Modesto,Ca
Reviewed on November 29, 2008

I tried this for my first timee!!!

And my first time using something from

Neutrogena!

I just had a question...

While on my face it started burning

very much..

Is this good becuase it's working & doing it's job?!

Or what can this be? Someone help PLEASE!!!

Sherry, Georgia
Reviewed on September 16, 2008

I think this is a product that should never be discontinued. I think that a lot of people would agree with me.