Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment, Power-Foam Wash reviews

3.7/5 - 43 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium C12 14 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Betaine, Panthenol, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract (Cucumis Sativus), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Disodium EDTA, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Green 5, Yellow 5, Fragrance.

Works well
Reviewed on September 26, 2014

I have been using this since the summer and I liked it. It has a good smell and the results are good. I use a Clarisonic also so it helps.

Pretty Good:)
Reviewed on November 12, 2013

I love this product:) The smell is not the best but not the worst. It didn't completely clear my skin but it definitely reduced problems and kept away new breakouts. You need a moisturizer and the toner works wonder too! I would recommend this product!

Kellie, Fairwood
Reviewed on September 4, 2011

It helped shrink my acne & it is even helping with my scars. I have been using this for about 5 days now,

Anonymous
Reviewed on August 29, 2011

I had high expectations for this,... but boy was I mistaking! It even said it had cucumber and green tea which should help greatly with redness and acne..I have a lot and i mean a lot of acne scars on my cheeks.. and i was hoping that this would at least help with that... all it did was make my face MORE red and only makes pimples bigger! heir power cream wash is pretty good, but this was so terrible i simply had to rate this a one!!

Ammie, Boston
Reviewed on August 23, 2011

if you have very light acne and all you need is a cleanser than this might be good, but for me it was just horrible. i was using it at my sleep away camp and i usually never have acne at camp. But i was still using this twice a day and my acne was almost at its worst!

i do not recommend this for an acne treatment for anyone with moderate to severe acne.

Anonymous
Sundog, toronto
Reviewed on October 28, 2009

great product, but i have found that there is only one answer to get rid of acne permanently: become a vegan. it worked for me and all the vegans i know. and it's not at all as hard as it looks.

Sophie
Reviewed on September 5, 2009

I had mild acne, but this product made me break out and burnt my skin terribly.

babyboots7, Socal
Reviewed on August 29, 2009

okay so ya instead of buying this i bought the toner which is the same thing except its a toner but omg! so it says will help wiff shine control. ummm haaaaaaaaaaaa ya right. my face felt like sticky and it was shinier than before i put it on! dont buy the toner maybe the wash is good idk lol

Anonymous, Colorado
Reviewed on August 12, 2009

Its good for mild acne only.