Page 2 of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash reviews

3.5/5 - 15 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ppg 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Pg Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Yellow 5, Green 5, Blue 1 (ci 42090), Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3)
updated: 08/05/2015 03:57 UTC

Reviewed on January 17, 2012

My skin really doesn't do well with cream washes but I got this for my birthday and I have to say it is the best one I've tried. Probably will go back to my foams but I like the moisturiser from this brand. If you like cream washes this is probably for you :)

Reviewed on January 2, 2012

I don't use this cleanser anymore, but I can say that this is one of the best ones I ever used.

Reviewed on October 16, 2011

Please buy it!!!!! It really helped me with my scars!! It won't dry out your skin but it gets rid of the acne!!!

Reviewed on July 23, 2011

I like this. This is like the only Neutrogena product that actually works for me.