Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, Power-Clear Scrub reviews

3.9/5 - 80 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid 2%.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Cucumus Sativus Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Microcrystalline Wax, Benzalkonium Chloride, Yellow 5, Green 5, Blue 1, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, Power-Clear Scrub, 4.2 fl oz
updated: 12/19/2014 22:39 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3)
updated: 12/19/2014 22:39 UTC

OK...ish
Reviewed on October 1, 2014

I have been using this product for 3-4 weeks. It doesn't seem to be reducing my acne, however doesn't seem to be irritating it either, I have very oily skin and my face doesn't feel overly stripped of oil after, quite comfortable, I put the tiniest amount of neutrogena naturals moisturizer on afterwards. The thing that isn't so cool is I oil up quite quickly after using the wash and it seems to be more than before I started using the product. So overall ok...ish, doesn't seem to reduce my mild/moderate pustule, cystic acne. These companies promise everything but don't seem to deliver much at all. I try not to get sucked in to their marketing tripe, but man its hard when you want clear skin. (BTW the one I use doesn't have the polyethylene beads in it)

Loving it
Reviewed on June 9, 2014

I pulled this out of the back of my medicine cabinet after using a couple products that my skin hated. So far my skin seems to like it, and it's clearing my the spots. I also love the way it feels on my face

ehh
Reviewed on December 20, 2013

This product is "okay". I would recommend this to someone who has very litte to mild acne. I've been using this for over a month and a half or two and i haven't seen much change in my skin, if anything it has gotten worse. I like the fact that it is a nice scrub, but the solution in this product hasn't done any wonders to me. What sucks is that if you have irritated or broken skin, the little scrub particles will get stuck into your skin and your skin will heal over it. I now have like 3 spots on my skin where the little scrub particles are stuck and i can't get them out without picking at it. This shouldn't be used for people with severe acne, only good for a fresh mask & scrub.

Reviewed on March 29, 2013

This is the bomb! I've seen nothing but good results from this scrub so far. My facial acne has been getting worse over the past weeks (not due to this cleanser!), so I've been going caveman on my face. However, I've been using this on my upper back, chest, & shoulders and my bacne/chest-ne is COMPLETELY gone!! Woo hoo! Side note- I leave it on for about 1-2 minutes before washing it off, I think it works better that way!

Reviewed on March 27, 2013

It helps out when you start to use it but acne comes back either way.

Reviewed on October 11, 2012

I've been struggling with acne ever since the beginning of summer 2012 and it really got me so insecure and I've tried every product possible. THEN I picked this up while at Pathmark and used it for at least 2 weeks and my skin has already cleared up TREMENDOUSLY. I definitely recommend to everyone with oily severe acne.

Reviewed on May 7, 2012

i thought this was a great cleanser for anyone just looking for a good everyday facial cleanser. although from my experience it didn't stop all pimples that would form. it smells amazing and the beads are a good size so that it exfoliates too. so for anyone trying to get rid of severe acne, i don't know how well it would clear it up. but DEFINETLY worth trying though :)

Reviewed on April 18, 2012

Try it, you have nothing to lose! If anything, it will decrease the number of pimples you have! go buy it. I love this wash. It never lets me down.

Reviewed on March 10, 2012

Really like this scrub. It doesnt clear all my acne but it helped clear a little. But its a cleanser, cleansers arent going to clear acne by themselves.

Reviewed on February 20, 2012

I found this from watching a mini series called Private online. It was based on the book series of Private by Kate Brian, I believe. I was really excited to try it when I first bought it.

It worked fairly quickly, it smelled nice, and it wasn't too drying. I started to see an improvement on my acne disappearing until after maybe three weeks.

It kind of stopped working. It would help my acne just a little bit, but it was as if my skin became immune to the wash.

It also didn't prevent all of my acne.

I'd recommend it if you have light to moderate acne. I have moderate acne, but it's pretty tough to get rid of, so it's always different for everyone.