Page 2 of Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System reviews

3.7/5 - 19 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser
0.5% Salicylic Acid.

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Polyethylene, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-11, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.

Sun Shield Day Lotion
Active ingredients:
7.5% Octinoxate (Sunscreen), 2.94% Zinc Oxide (Sunscreen).

Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract,Propylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance.

Overnight Acne Control Lotion
Active ingredients:
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide (Acne Treatment).

Water, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxied, Laureth-4, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium EDTA.

Neutrogena, Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System, 1 ct
updated: 11/26/2014 08:54 UTC
Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System
updated: 11/26/2014 08:54 UTC

Reviewed on May 9, 2011

I think that once your skin gets used to the product, the results will be great. It may take more time for other people (like for me, it took me 2 weeks to get clearer skin) but the results in the end were good enough to keep me using it.

Reviewed on January 16, 2011

I've struggled with acne my whole life. It is such a relief to finally find a product system that I can trust. It's awesome to be able to just wear a little foundation to even out my skin tone, rather than a ton of foundation to try to cover up pimples.

Reviewed on May 27, 2010

Absolutely the only acne treatment I have loved & stuck with. It's really easy & I feel that I have come to better understand my skin & prevent major breakouts. Even though I ran out of the Daytime lotion early I picked up the Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture Lotion with SPF 15 which is a great moisturizer.

Reviewed on May 9, 2010

I've been using this system for about 1 week now. I expected to see some results by this point, but I am disappointed. I have moderate acne and I've been on prescriptions (Benzaclin., Tazorac, Retin-A) that kind of worked but hurt my face. About 6 months ago I stopped using all prescriptions and decided to try over the counter again. I've tried some other Neutrogena products that worked, but not for long. So, I decided to try this acne kit.

The facewash and the acne lotion burn and make my skin red and irritated (even with oil free moisturizer). My skin seems less oily, which is good, but I still have some blemishes. I noticed that some little blemishes I had started to fade quickly with the treatment, but I also have noticed NEW BLEMISHES, including blackheads, which I did not really get many of before.

I'm going to give this kit a few more days to see if anything changes, but I am not optimistic. Thankfully Neutrogena offers a 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, which I plan to take advantage of.

I do not recommend this product.

Reviewed on April 18, 2010

I don't recommend this for people who's skin is very sensitive and prone to dryness.

Reviewed on March 17, 2010

This is the one acne product I've found that actually works for me. I will eventually get tired of paying the $20 a month for it, but when I try something cheaper and break out again I always go back to this product. I think it's well-made, travels easily, and is an overall great product.

**Plus, most of the boxes I've purchased have coupons inside to save $4.00 on the next box you buy, so that helps.

Reviewed on March 8, 2010

When I went on a vacation to California, my skin cleared almost completely. But I don't know if it was the sun, or the treatment. Then, I ran out before I got home and have not gotten it again. I will review again when I get it again.