Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Facial Scrub reviews

2.9/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena Naturals

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Facial Scrub

Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Derived), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Cocunut/Palm Kernel Derived), Xanthan Gum (Fermented Plant Matter), Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract (White Willow Bark), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Bean Derived), Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil (Jojoba Oil), Glycol Distearate (Vegetable Derived), Sodium Benzoate (*), Fragrance (*).

Not my favorite.
Reviewed on June 27, 2016

This was a nice, gentle scrub and I loved the smell. However, the little jojoba beads caused me to get tiny little bumps around my chin area that looked terrible when I tried to cover them with make-up. The reason I say so is because I can use the Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser without any issues, and the ingredients between the two are basically identical except for the jojoba beads. Once I stopped using this cleanser I didn't have a problem with them anymore.

Great gentle scrub
Reviewed on October 5, 2015

I use this scrub a few times a week to clean out my pores. It's very gentle and environmentally-friendly, and doesn't irritate my oily and acne-prone skin. Feels nice and gentle.

Not for acne-prone or sensitive skin
Reviewed on February 13, 2015

I was told by my esthetician that this was a good choice as it's pretty gentle and a huge bonus is that the microbeads are jojoba oil (good for the environment, even better for humans). However, as I've read more and more about scrubs, I don't think they are good for people who currently have acne and I think the fragrance in this product is a big problem too. Look up this scrub on Beautypedia for more.

Do not recommend
Reviewed on November 29, 2014

This ended up causing more acne for me. The fragrance irritated my skin a lot. It has taken about 2 months for the bumps it caused on my neck to clear up. I wish I had never used this scrub. I'm left with a few hyper pigmentation marks as well and I think it clogged my pores.. get a BHA instead, or AHA.

middle of the road
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

I liked this product. I had to use quite a bit of it as the scrub within is very fine. The tube is not very large. I haven't seen this around for a while. Performs perfunctorily.

Anonymous
Reviewed on March 21, 2013

This feels okay on my skin. But when I remove it my face is bright red and highly irritated. I'm not sure why all natural products do this to me, but if you're not me it will work for you!

Danie, South Dakota
Reviewed on March 19, 2012

Love this cleanser.

Worth every penny.

Don't let the word "scrub" scare you away.

Makes skin feel WONDERFUL!