Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Neutrogena Naturals

Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover

Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover

Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover, 6 Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 04/23/2017 08:54 UTC
Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover-6 oz
updated: 04/23/2017 08:54 UTC

Gentle and Effective!
Reviewed on August 19, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It's a very gentle face wash that is absolutely fantastic at removing makeup and gently cleansing my face. It does not dry out my skin at all or cause breakouts. This stuff easily takes off foundation, powder, blush and eye make up with such ease that I don't have to scrub at all (which is important for acne sufferers). I just put one pump of product into my wet hands, lather up a bit, and GENTLY massage my face to cleanse and remove makeup. This stuff removes makeup so well that I can dry my face with a white towel and not see one smudge of leftover makeup on the towel like I did with other (and more expensive) face washes. It's also very affordable. The most I've paid was $7.99 and it lasts me for a few months, even though I use it every night! One pump is all you need...seriously!