Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment Lotion reviews

4.5/5 - 38 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Arachidyl Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth 20, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Isoceteth 20, Cetearyl Glucoside, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Arachidyl Glucoside, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Ammonium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Laureth 7, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Ethylparaben, Retinol, Lactobacillus/Soybean Seed Ferment Extract.

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on October 11, 2011

I have been suffering for years with terrible acne and hydradenitis suppurativa. I had been told this discontinued product would help both. I searched for a long time and finally found some on amazon a few weeks ago as I was having a terrible breakout. It wasn't cheap but is the best thing I found for both!!! And the bottle seems like it will last a while ;)

Thank God for Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment!

Reviewed on December 16, 2010

put it on ur burgers or hotdogs. it looks like a light ketchup but way more delicious.

Reviewed on April 15, 2010

This product worked very well for me, reducing size of pores, blackheads, and redness. I used Eucerin sensitive skin mosturizer on top of that every morning. When I could no longer find the multi vitamin treatment, I started using the Neutrogena 3 in 1 Acne stress control. After using this product for several months, I can say it is a good alternative and I would recommend trying it, especially reading that the other has unsafe ingredients! Try the Eucerin lotion over it! They have worked well for me.

Reviewed on March 26, 2010

i need this really bad. I do not have acne but i do have keratosis pilaris (along with 40% of the world) and this is the only thing that has proven to work!

by Seva on 11/02/2013 02:02
test comment
Reviewed on August 24, 2009

Hey everyone...just to let you know, it was discontinued because it was proved to be highly dangerous (7/10 they gave it on a standard health product website, 10 being the highest)..and contained ingredients that linked to supposedly "fatal" conditions. BUT if you still are interested in getting it...there are loooadss selling on EBAY...so why not check it there if you cant find it elsewehere...not really a review..just a lil information..hope this helped...x

Reviewed on August 21, 2009

Bottom line? Everything makes me break out. This does not. Dark spots go away and no acne. I stopped it, b/c I can't find it anywhere. I'm breaking out like crazy!!! I need it back - LOVE this stuff!

Reviewed on June 27, 2009

THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE ONLINE! And I think I might try it again after all these years. Buy it on Amazon: [link removed]>

I used this years ago in high school, and can't completely remember the results I had at the time, but I know I used to consistently buy this product. If I remember correctly, I don't think it irritated my skin, could be used as a moisturizer, but had a little bit of a weird smell, though not awful.

Reviewed on November 12, 2008

Please, please, please, bring it back soonest since a lot of people love it or give us a good reason for not bringing back.