Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Titanium Dioxide (6.6%).

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Dimethicone, Oryza Sativa Starch (Rice), Magnesium Myristate, Methicone, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Flour (Soybean), Alumina, Silk Powder, Water, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Nylon 12, Carmine.

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation, Natural Beige 60, 0.34 Ounce
updated: 04/24/2017 12:11 UTC

broke out my skin
Reviewed on March 20, 2015

Hi! I switched to this after maybeline discontinued my favorite powder.I love the coverage this gives but I realized after switching to a different powder ( physicians formula was on sale) that it was causing my face to breakout. I was an everyday user and after two weeks of not using it my face has cleared.

Ashleigh
Reviewed on August 25, 2012

My acne has bounced from severe to cleared but I can always use this product. It looks natural with the right color (and if my face isn't terribly dry).

Zoe
Reviewed on February 9, 2011

I do recommend this but only if you have a good conseler. I tried ulta minerals from ulta and was not impressed at all, it didnt cover anything. So I guess this product is the best foundation that I have ever tried.

Reviewed on October 21, 2010

I love this foundation! While it doesn't hide my acne, it's the only kind of foundation I can use that doesn't irritate my skin.

Reviewed on July 3, 2010

it didn't clear up my skin

a week later my skin had gotten worse

but it reduces the appearance of acne, especially if you have acne scars or redness

Reviewed on April 4, 2010

I love anywhere by Prescriptives, but they went out of business so I decided to try this. I read reviews but it twasnt as great as the reviews stated. I have light heat bumps and I am not sure how people who have sever acne are able to get away with this and I cant. I use a blush brush to apply and blow the hairdryer on cool to get the powder look away. When I do that its better. I feel like if I was off the regimen then I would recomend this product, but if your doing it and you have dry skin then it might not help as much. But it feels light so i will give it longer tiime

Lindsay, Alabama
Reviewed on April 1, 2010

I bought this in the beginning because I had a coupon for $2.00 off a Neutrogena foundation or blush. I have used this powder for about two years now, and when I get a wild hair and buy something new, I realize just how great this stuff truly is. My face breaks out and then I go back to this and it clears back up.

I use this as a powder OVER foundation, even though it's supposed to be a foundation by itself. You could use it that way, I suppose, but I have ridiculously oily skin. This makes my face look flawless and pore-free. Most powders usually clog my pores (even though they are non-comedogenic), but this one doesn't even say non-comedogenic, but it most certainly is.

I recommend this all the time when people compliment my complexion; I would SERIOUSLY consider dishing out the money for this.

I also use the Neutrogen 3-step Acne Solutions face wash/BP/lotion, and every box has a coupon for $2.00 off a Neutrogen foundation or blush, so that often helps defer the cost of this.

Bottom line: I stand by this product and would pay twice this much if I had to. It's THAT good. I simply cannot say enough good things about this or any other Neutrogena products.

by akajtown on 11/18/2014 23:36
What foundation do you use?
Reviewed on March 28, 2010

This is the best makeup for acne I have ever used.