Page 5 of Neutrogena Microclear Skin Clearing makeup reviews

2.9/5 - 49 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Water, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Silicon Polyether Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Lactate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, PEG-8 Propylene Glycol Cocoate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ethylene Brassylate, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Also Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Makeup, Classic Ivory 10, 1 Ounce
updated: 11/28/2014 03:17 UTC
Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Makeup, Nude 40, 1 Ounce
updated: 11/28/2014 03:17 UTC

Reviewed on May 30, 2010

This is one of the few makeup products I use on a daily basis without worrying about it causing more acne. What I like most about it is how long it manages to stay on without re-applying (literally I have gone 24 hours with it staying on). Great if you need to cover up scar marks like I do. Definitely sticking with this product.

Reviewed on April 15, 2010

Looks natural, covers flaws well, does not break me out and is reasonably priced.

Reviewed on April 13, 2010

I don't know if this is the actual product I tried, but I loved it! When I had severe acne, this is the only makeup I used; my skin used to be very oily, and this would prevent the "shine" in pictures. I never had problems with it making me break out, and it would go onto my skin and seem to whick away the oil. NOT for sensitive skin though-this is a makeup that WILL dry out skin, but I never had sensitive skin. Always put on moisturizers before putting on this makeup to ensure smooth coverage.

Reviewed on April 1, 2010

don't buy it if you are sensitive to talc

Reviewed on March 13, 2010

I have not used this make-up in a while, but when I did I was very disappointed with it. It had a strong fragrance and felt greasy going on. I also did not notice any reduction in acne; it may have even worsened my complexion to some extent.

Reviewed on March 1, 2010

I got this because I thought that it would help heal my acne during the day and control oil (since it has salycylic acid) but it didn't! I made every pimple that I had bigger after I took it off!

Reviewed on January 31, 2010

It really does help with oil control so I think it is worth trying. I will probably get it again (in a lighter shade).

Reviewed on January 7, 2010

it's just a foundation. period. the "skinclearing" part is nothing. and its totally overpriced.

Reviewed on December 29, 2009

Dont buy it. i put this on and i have pretty bad acne and a red prone face and honestly i wouldve been better off not wearing it at all and thats saying something. i was so dissapointed. i recommend almay stick concealer it kinda looks like its in a lipsgloss container, but it gets darker as the day goes on so i had to stop using it. but if you have tan skin i def. recommend it,