Page 4 of Neutrogena Microclear Skin Clearing makeup reviews

2.9/5 - 49 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Water, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Silicon Polyether Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Lactate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, PEG-8 Propylene Glycol Cocoate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ethylene Brassylate, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Also Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Makeup, Classic Ivory 10, 1 Ounce
updated: 11/24/2014 17:40 UTC
Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Makeup, Nude 40, 1 Ounce
updated: 11/24/2014 17:40 UTC

Reviewed on June 24, 2011

Overall this foundation will NOT make you break out. But does NOT make your acne better. It just keeps it the same, which is a good thing since most foundations tend to break me out. I have pale sensitive skin and this foundation works very well with a sponge and does not irritate my skin :)

Reviewed on April 18, 2011

Because of this make up I went from having moderate acne with occasional flare ups to severe, to having mild acne with occasional flare ups to moderate. I don't use anything else on my face except a mild cleanser, blush, and sometimes a medicated concealer. It's freedom! lol

This product definitely works for me! I was too embarrassed about my acne to go without foundation, but foundation always made my acne worse! I'm so grateful for this product, because now I don't have to choose!

Reviewed on April 8, 2011

This Product claims to help get rid of Acne. I have to disagree. It DOES help from not giving u acne like some foundations do.

This foundation will give you a matte finish.

If u apply with your hands it gives u a more sheer- meduim coverage. If u apply with foundation brush more of a medium coverage and with a sponge a full coverage.

I totally reccommend this , I only wear conelear under my eyes with this product. I really like it.

I have very acne prone skin, and when I wear this product it does not make me break out such as my other foundation Ive tried from the drug store called "photo ready". Which makes me brake out.

This foundations iACTIVE ingredients are salicylic Acid 0.5 %.

I dont remember how much this product is but it is very cheap. And one of the best foundations from neutrogena. (: Enjoy.!!

Reviewed on February 3, 2011

This product was okay, not the best. It didn't break me out, but it would dry out on my skin causing me to look horrid.

Reviewed on February 1, 2011

I don't recommend this foundation. If you are trying to go for a natural look and making it seem like you are really not wearing any makeup at all, this is not the way to go.

Reviewed on August 12, 2010

I'm guessing because it is a medicated makeup it does not mix well with the bp lotion iv been using...if you dont use any medicated creams with bp i think this might be okay and even might clear up acne...check this site out for more reviews!

[link removed]

Reviewed on July 27, 2010

I think this is the product that caused me to break out for the last 3 months!

Reviewed on July 17, 2010

So pretty much this product covers my redness and it feels like as if i wasnt wearing any makeup. it lets my face breath unlike other foundations.

It didnt clear my acne but it didnt cause any either. other foundations did cause my to break out even more than usual and would make my face feel like i had lots of it pack on there.

this one doesnt do that . So all i can say is to buy a bottle and check it out . it wont hurt to try .

Reviewed on June 28, 2010

I love this makeup. I had very bad, very oily skin, and this is the only makeup I used. I never broke out from it (in fact, you cannot break out from this makeup because it is non-comedogenic), and it took care of my "shiny" skin that embarrassed me. It helped heal my skin too. The only thing is that since I have fair skin, it was difficult to completely cover up the redness from the zits; for that, I used a mineral powder and a makeup brush to lightly brush powder over the top of the pimple. This in combination with the neutrogena makeup made my face look so much better! Do not use if you have sensitive skin though-it can dry out skin very quickly!