Page 3 of Neutrogena Microclear Skin Clearing makeup reviews

2.9/5 - 48 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Water, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Silicon Polyether Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Lactate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, PEG-8 Propylene Glycol Cocoate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ethylene Brassylate, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Also Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Makeup, Classic Ivory 10, 1 Ounce
updated: 10/24/2014 12:47 UTC
Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Makeup, Nude 40, 1 Ounce
updated: 10/24/2014 12:47 UTC

Reviewed on November 19, 2011

Stay away if you have even slightly sensitive skin! Awful product!!

Reviewed on November 7, 2011

This stuff works and is great worth every penny and will never go back to the other pore clogging stuff I used to use!

Reviewed on September 7, 2011

This was fine in the summer, but as it got colder, it made my skin dry and break out. No matter how much moisturizer I used! Now it caused a terrible breakout :(

Reviewed on September 5, 2011

I think this product is amazing, because even when most makeup hides your breakouts it clogs your pores and makes you breakout even more. Not only does this not worsen breakout, but it even heals pimples while you wear it. Since I have very sensitive skin I only wear this makeup and will never wear anything else!! Life savor!

Reviewed on August 8, 2011

I've tried a few acne face washes with NOOO luck. I'm a fan of Neutrogena on Facebook and they were advertising this, so I gave it a whirl. To my utter surprise--it works GREAT! I saw OVERNIGHT results...it dried out my pimples, but didn't make my face peel. It also covers the (now) few pimples I have VERY good. Once you get it totally blended, nobody even notices the small pimples. From a few feet away, my skin looks 100% clear...but even up close there's really nothing I'm hiding. This skin clearing makeup worked amazing for me and I will continue to use!

Reviewed on August 3, 2011

This was the first and only foundation I have ever used, and from the beginning I loved it! This is one thing I really could not go without. I literally would not step out of the house without this on my face. I can't say that it really does anything to prevent or clear breakouts because the amount of salicylic acid it contains is only 0.5%. However, I have never noticed in the fourteen months that I have used this that it was the actual cause for any sole pimples or breakouts. I love the idea that its covering my blemishes while not causing any future blemishes.

Reviewed on June 30, 2011

This product is great. I switched to this from a powder, and I was so happy that it didn't turn orange. I don't breakout when I use this, but I have to use a good bit of moisturizer for it not to show the dry patches.

I usually use this everyday for school and it doesn't turn orange or cake during the day.

Reviewed on June 27, 2011

This product was honestly a waist of my money, i usually use the Neutrogeana Health Skin oil free make up(which is amazing) but i wanteds to try this out and see how it was.

It make my face totally red and itch. Its not worth the price. I am never switching foundations again! haa

Reviewed on June 24, 2011

Overall this foundation will NOT make you break out. But does NOT make your acne better. It just keeps it the same, which is a good thing since most foundations tend to break me out. I have pale sensitive skin and this foundation works very well with a sponge and does not irritate my skin :)