Page 2 of Neutrogena Microclear Skin Clearing makeup reviews

2.9/5 - 48 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Water, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Silicon Polyether Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Lactate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, PEG-8 Propylene Glycol Cocoate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ethylene Brassylate, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Also Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Makeup, Classic Ivory 10, 1 Ounce
updated: 08/21/2014 10:27 UTC
Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Makeup, Nude 40, 1 Ounce
updated: 08/21/2014 10:27 UTC

Reviewed on June 25, 2012

This product was used for a week and has been thrown in the back of my makeup collection since that week. I bought it because I figured it wouldn't clog up my pores and would help clear up some little blemishes. Instead, I got a flaky peeling face that was sooo painful. The pain went away but my usual combination/oily skin is now flaky and dry. I stopped using this product 2 months ago and my skin still has acne and is still peeling

DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT

Reviewed on June 4, 2012

Use a hydrant first for smoothness. At first, I only used their pressed powder Then I started buying this close to a yr ago in med beige and its been one of the 2 types of foundations I use! I had moderate-severe acne & now i have light/ moderate :) LOVE this!

Reviewed on April 18, 2012

This product worked for me in the way that it was good coverage and blended with my skin tone nicely but it is a little thick. I stopped using this product for awhile, and then I put it on randomly one day and had the worst breakout I've ever had in my life :(

Reviewed on April 15, 2012

I'd use it if I were you. It's at about any drugstore and there's a bunch of different shades.

Reviewed on January 26, 2012

The worst foundation I've ever tried. I had my hopes up when I bought it, because it was a pale yellowy color (like my skin), and it was for acne prone skin. The fourth (but first one that doesn't evaporate) ingredient is talc, which is slightly comedogenic. If your skin is even slightly dry, it will bring out every skin flake or wrinkle. It is somewhat sheer, and fades away throughout the day. Not too happy with it.

Reviewed on January 21, 2012

soooo, I did this because i saw it on youtube, it looks pretty good, but i would only recommend it for short-term use. don't believe the whole clears you skin thing... if you look in the ingredients it only has like 0.02% salicylic acid. i got the perfect color for my skin but when i went out in the sun it looks caked and waaaay too dark. if you do INSIST on getting this product make sure you use a primer and have the blotting pads, because it makes your skin SOOOO OILY through out the day. and get a lighter color than you actual skin! hahah (:

Reviewed on January 2, 2012

i love this foundation. although it doesn't have a pump i just dab some on the tip of my finger and place it on my face using the t-zone method. when i go to school no one can tell that i wear make up because of how natural it blends and i have had multiple people ask me how i do my make up so well. i also apply NYC powder to seal in the foundation which works very well too and add a bit off blush and mascara to top it off. believe it or not your skin will look flawless and natural like airbrush so yes try this

Reviewed on December 29, 2011

i didn't like it! it was the only one that didn't make me break out but then after a while it look weird (cakey, flakey, and didn't match my skin tone).

Reviewed on December 24, 2011

This is decent but NOT a good everyday foundation! it looks super cakey and heavy and thick on your face. Whenever i put it on, I feel like I have added another layer of skin on my face.

Reviewed on November 26, 2011

It is a great acne fighter and has great coverage, but because it's so cakey, it defeats the purpose of teenagers wearing it. Teenagers prefer to have lighter, more natural makeup, this looks way too heavy for a teenager to wear it, or for anyone to wear it. I think there are better foundations out there, this one is not one of the most amazing ones.