Page 2 of Neutrogena Microclear Skin Clearing makeup reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Water, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Silicon Polyether Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Lactate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, PEG-8 Propylene Glycol Cocoate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ethylene Brassylate, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Also Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Makeup, Classic Ivory 10, 1 Ounce
updated: 11/27/2015 22:53 UTC
Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Makeup, Nude 40, 1 Ounce
updated: 11/27/2015 22:53 UTC
$9.83 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Neutrogena Microclear Skin Clearing makeup

Good acne fighter/coverage for darker skin tones, Unnatural orange shade for pale skin
Reviewed on June 13, 2013

i'd vote this 2 1/2 stars. This foundation is one of the only ones that has actually helped my acne clear up a bit, i'd give it 4 stars for that! However if you have extremely pale skin like me, this is not the best bet. It looks unnaturally dark and orange (and i'm talking their lightest ivory color)- and i swear it dyed my skin a bit darker after using it for awhile. If you are tan or have a darker shade of skin and are acne prone- this product could work very well for you! Neutrogena needs to create a foundation for us super pale folks too (this goes for most skincare companies)! i'm hoping for a day when they will create such a shade.

Reviewed on May 7, 2013

In the past I have used this product every day for weeks, and in my opinion it is the best makeup for acne prone skin the drug stores have. It applies well,

Reviewed on May 6, 2013

I had this foundation, but found that it did absolutely nothing for my skin, and it was terrible as a foundation too! It was too oily, and looked oily even after applying a generous layer of powder over top. It felt greasy and heavy on my skin and the coverage wasn't good at all, seeing as this is supposed to be formulated for acne prone skin. It smells AWFUL too, overall a terrible product in my eyes.

Reviewed on December 6, 2012

This is my second day using this foundation and i love it!! It started clearing my skin on the first day I think I've found my new foundation for forever:)

Reviewed on September 2, 2012

Honestly every product I ever used from Neutrogena always made my complexion worse its false advertising for sure. My Dermatologist recommended using Clinique products because they work closely with other dermatologists, so that's what I did, I dont like that theyre really expensive though, anyways my point is that I had the worst experience with Neutrogena compared to other store products.

Reviewed on June 25, 2012

This product was used for a week and has been thrown in the back of my makeup collection since that week. I bought it because I figured it wouldn't clog up my pores and would help clear up some little blemishes. Instead, I got a flaky peeling face that was sooo painful. The pain went away but my usual combination/oily skin is now flaky and dry. I stopped using this product 2 months ago and my skin still has acne and is still peeling

Reviewed on June 4, 2012

Use a hydrant first for smoothness. At first, I only used their pressed powder Then I started buying this close to a yr ago in med beige and its been one of the 2 types of foundations I use! I had moderate-severe acne & now i have light/ moderate :) LOVE this!

Reviewed on April 18, 2012

This product worked for me in the way that it was good coverage and blended with my skin tone nicely but it is a little thick. I stopped using this product for awhile, and then I put it on randomly one day and had the worst breakout I've ever had in my life :(

Reviewed on April 15, 2012

I'd use it if I were you. It's at about any drugstore and there's a bunch of different shades.

Reviewed on January 26, 2012

The worst foundation I've ever tried. I had my hopes up when I bought it, because it was a pale yellowy color (like my skin), and it was for acne prone skin. The fourth (but first one that doesn't evaporate) ingredient is talc, which is slightly comedogenic. If your skin is even slightly dry, it will bring out every skin flake or wrinkle. It is somewhat sheer, and fades away throughout the day. Not too happy with it.