Neutrogena Microclear Skin Clearing makeup reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Water, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Silicon Polyether Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Lactate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, PEG-8 Propylene Glycol Cocoate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ethylene Brassylate, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Also Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Makeup, Classic Ivory 10, 1 Ounce
updated: 11/30/2015 16:39 UTC
Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Makeup, Nude 40, 1 Ounce
updated: 11/30/2015 16:39 UTC
- is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Loyal customer!
Reviewed on September 29, 2015

Will never switch to another foundation. Ever! =)

Great coverage on acne scaring and helps skin stay acne free.

Didn't clear anything but good coverage
Reviewed on September 7, 2015

I've been using this foundation for about a year and I honestly don't remember if it ever broke me out. The thing is I remember after using it for the first time it just felt so much "lighter" than my previous foundation which was basically caked onto my face. I use A VERY THIN LAYER so maybe thats why it never broke me out.. Because of this I usually don't have to buy it too often, but it is pricy... SO everyone who said it broke them out maybe you were just using too much?

Neutrogena without a doubt
Reviewed on June 15, 2015

If I do use makeup I use Neutrogena Skin Clearing. It doesn't hide in a thick matter, but it does hide well. Wash your hands before using it, and only apply on pimples rather than ALL over the face. It doesn't clog my pores and I've noticed it dries out the pimple rather quickly. I do not leave it on for more than a couple of hours, and can honestly say it doesn't make me break out after using it. Which I have had other makeup do.

Long term changed my mind
Reviewed on December 13, 2014

I used this foundation my sophomore year and loved it.. I really felt like it was taking care of my acne. My acne came back, so I purchased it again, first thing I noticed was that I was slowly creating more acne with this.. I stopped using it, and BAAAM, my forehead and chin got cleared. I have to say though, I loved the coverage it gave because it looked sooooo natural! Especially for me, since I have so much redness on my cheeks and chin. I can't be sure what was breaking me out, but my skin definitely improved AFTER I stopped using this.

Compared other reviews
Reviewed on November 4, 2014

So I read all of these reviews that others posted saying don't waist your money and it sucks but honestly you're just going to have to try it yourself I started using it my freshman year in highschool and I am now a sophomore in college, I've tried tons of different foundations because I'm a makeup junkie but I always go back to this one. It matches my skin by far the best, it helps my skin, and it's a great natural look. Now on the other reviews saying oh it comes off thoughout the day and oh it didn't work, I wonder if you even read the directions?? Because it says right on the bottle to cleanse your skin, cover the area, 1-3 times a day, and if using prescribed achne products to ask your doctor. Also I don't find it oily because it also says SHAKE WELL before every use. Common ladies read your labels. I absolutely LOVE this makeup and I have recommended it to others such as friends and family and they love it. I work at Ulta Beauty and we don't carry it but I love it more than even the $35 makeup so stop saying it's expensive when it's like $12 (;

Don't waste your money!
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

This stuff was terrible! It made my entire face break out. Do not use this is you have acne prone/oily skin. It made my face feel like all of my pores were clogged. It also was very watery and had had terrible coverage. Do not waste your money on this product.

Foundation flop
Reviewed on June 29, 2014

I am a makeup junky and I normally stay away from acne-clearing makeup products because that's what my skin care routine is for, but I wanted to try this. It's really watery and has light to sheer coverage, plan on getting a concealer to use with it, because it's not going to cover any of that acne y'all. (A side note, I always wear a primer no matter what foundation I'm wearing.) This watery mess is a waste of money. The color of the makeup turns throughout the day and seems either come off or slide around even if it's set. If you're absolutely set on getting a "skin clearing" foundation then just hit up Clinique because at least you'll get some coverage and makeup that will stay on.

Bad and good
Reviewed on April 7, 2014

Well I bought this foundation 4 weeks ago and It didn't do good for my skin. But It has good coverage and good color selections. (First foundation that had my shade, which is warm beige) I have a yellow undertone btw.

Not for acne prone skin
Reviewed on March 11, 2014

While I found this foundation to cover well and look great throughout the day, it did not help clear up any pimples, in fact it broke me out. And I mean really badly, after only one week. If you are not acne prone, this might be a great product for you, especially if you have oily skin. But if you are acne prone at all, I just wanted to warn you.

Reviewed on June 17, 2013

i give the 1 and a half stars because it does not go on even, does not cover much, becomes flaky (even if skin isnt dry), and makes skin look oily. It does give some coverage but not much. this does not clear acne at all. It is just like most makeup and makes it worse because it clogs pores.