Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes reviews

4.4/5 - 14 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG 4 Laurate, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetate Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Refill Pack, 25 ea
updated: 10/01/2016 00:50 UTC
Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming, 25 ea
updated: 10/01/2016 00:50 UTC

THE BEST
Reviewed on January 28, 2016

this is very good as it takes all the make up, even waterproof mascara only wipe it and it will go away. Good for senstitive skin i would definitely continue using it!!

love
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

I have only used this on my eyes because I was told that Neutrogena came out with an eye makeup remover so I went to buy it. Well, I grabbed this thinking it was the eye makeup remover since that was all i saw on the shelf. Needless to say, this still works great! I have not used it on the rest of my face because i break out from anything but around the eye area it works wonders! It completely removes all my waterproof makeup and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. I also tend to get little white heads from any product that touches my eye area, but amazingly this hasn't done it! I love these and would repurchase. The only suggestion I have is, if you want to use these as just eye makeup remover cloths to cut them. One cloth is HUGE! I know it's intended for your entire face, but I just like them as eye makeup remover cloths.

too irritating
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

my friend recommended these wipes to me; she gave them such high reviews that I decided I MUST try them. They did work in getting the makeup off my face, which is why I gave them two stars. However, I broke out terribly after using them. My face itched and the next day I had bumps all over. I do have somewhat sensitive skin, but I bought these because I thought they would be gentle. Either they are too strong or they didn't clear the makeup correctly. Either way, I will never use these cleansing wipes again. I hope everyone else had a much better experience, but if you have sensitive skin, stay away.

by safeandsound12 on 11/07/2016 21:46
There is a law firm in Los Angeles that is investigating multiple reports of damaged, burned and peeling skin from the use of this product. Esensten Law, (310) 273-3090.
GREAT
Reviewed on February 11, 2016

gentle,Works effectively, gentle, doesn't break u out and can get rid off mascara easily

AMAZING MAKE UP REMOVER
Reviewed on February 2, 2016

just wanna share my experience for using this make up remover ..i normally wear make up everyday and need good make up remover and this product answer me it removes my make up without irritating my eyes and skin i would recommended this stuff

makes my skin burn
Reviewed on February 9, 2015

this product unfortunately made my skin burn, on my cheeks and around my eyes. I guess it is different for everyone but make sure that you test out this product before you continue to use it. I have used other makeup removers as well that have made my skin burn. I now use ponds cold cream and wipes- no problems. i love neutrogena products tho! they are a great brand but again it depends on the person

by safeandsound12 on 11/07/2016 21:45
best make up remover ever
Reviewed on December 30, 2013

My favourite the best it clean my face and remove my makeup with out drying or irritating my skin I even buy it over 5 times

I love these!
Reviewed on September 22, 2013

These wipes are amazing! They do a great job taking off stubborn makeup, but do not dry out my skin or irritate it like most makeup removers do. Definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

gentle, Gentle, GENTLE!
Reviewed on September 22, 2013

I really love using these when I wear makeup and want to take it all off before cleansing my face. It takes every little bit of makeup off my skin gently. I usually take around 5 minutes to take it off as I like to just let the towelette do all the work. I just gently glide my hand around my face for a few minutes as I let the moisture in the towelette soak into my skin at the same time. I let my face calm down for a minute or two before stepping in the shower and washing off all the remains off my face and cleansing with my usual cleanser. When I hop out my face is squeaky clean and non-irritated ready for my nightly routine of BP. :)

Reviewed on January 21, 2012

It takes off your makeup and works well on sensitive skin! i reccomend it!