Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes reviews

4.6/5 - 9 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG 4 Laurate, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetate Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Refill Pack, 25 ea
updated: 03/28/2015 13:56 UTC
Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming, 25 ea
updated: 03/28/2015 13:56 UTC

makes my skin burn
Reviewed on February 9, 2015

this product unfortunately made my skin burn, on my cheeks and around my eyes. I guess it is different for everyone but make sure that you test out this product before you continue to use it. I have used other makeup removers as well that have made my skin burn. I now use ponds cold cream and wipes- no problems. i love neutrogena products tho! they are a great brand but again it depends on the person

best make up remover ever
Reviewed on December 30, 2013

My favourite the best it clean my face and remove my makeup with out drying or irritating my skin I even buy it over 5 times

I love these!
Reviewed on September 22, 2013

These wipes are amazing! They do a great job taking off stubborn makeup, but do not dry out my skin or irritate it like most makeup removers do. Definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

gentle, Gentle, GENTLE!
Reviewed on September 22, 2013

I really love using these when I wear makeup and want to take it all off before cleansing my face. It takes every little bit of makeup off my skin gently. I usually take around 5 minutes to take it off as I like to just let the towelette do all the work. I just gently glide my hand around my face for a few minutes as I let the moisture in the towelette soak into my skin at the same time. I let my face calm down for a minute or two before stepping in the shower and washing off all the remains off my face and cleansing with my usual cleanser. When I hop out my face is squeaky clean and non-irritated ready for my nightly routine of BP. :)

Reviewed on January 21, 2012

It takes off your makeup and works well on sensitive skin! i reccomend it!

Reviewed on January 21, 2012

I bought this in a huge pack at costco; way better deal to buy it in bulk! IT GETS RID OF MASCARA TOO! it is great to take off your makeup before you wash your face that way it's 100% clean and make up free before bed.

Reviewed on August 10, 2011

It does what it says without drying skin too much or irritating acne. As for the price I just found a 2 pack of 25 refill wipes for 8.94 on [link removed] with free shipping. Basically 2 for the price of one

Reviewed on June 26, 2010

Awesome. Works effectively, gentle, doesn't break u out.