Neutrogena Liquid Neutrogena reviews

4.2/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Liquid Neutrogena

Water, Glycerin, Oleic Acid, Coconut Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethanolamine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, BHT, Trisodium EDTA, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

Neutrogena Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Formula, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 14:12 UTC
Neutrogena Fragrance Free Liquid Facial Cleansing Formula, 8 Oz (Pack of 4)
updated: 09/30/2016 14:12 UTC

Okay
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

This is a good cleanser but it did not help with my acne and it really dried my skin.

Killed my face
Reviewed on December 26, 2013

The cleanser was not good i felt my skin clean but my acne hit me hard. More blemishes and more blackheads. More acne popped up in my old problem areas.

Pedro, Florida
Reviewed on December 23, 2011

Great Product. Most recommended to mild acne and oily skin sufferers. I love this product and will buy it over and over again. The only thing I did not like about it is that is does not work on blackheads but you will see an improvement in less acne of your skin!

Bobina, Skillman, NJ
Reviewed on September 9, 2011

It's very good. I love it. It's not so harsh and it's just a perfect cleanser to remove oil and environmental imperfections. It's as simple as that.

Hahaha, being from Skillman, NJ, anyone that has acne usually uses Clean and Clear, since they're based there.. but I like this Neutrogena stuff. It helps me look great :) and I'm so thankful for it.

shelly, NJ
Reviewed on January 30, 2011

A foaming cleanser that is non-irritating and a very nice basic item to have on hand. Does not worsen my acne. I like this liquid version better than the bar.

April, Concord, CA
Reviewed on July 19, 2010

I got this at the drugstore because I had run out of the acne.org cleanser and didn't want to order more before I ran out of the treatment and the moisturizer. I'm glad I found this, it's very comparable to the acne.org cleanser - very gentle, lathers well, and doesn't have a strong smell. It does have a light soapy smell however. I noticed after my first time using it that my skin seemed to be "squeaky clean." Now that I've been using it for a few weeks I've noticed fewer breakouts. I normally get a couple small pimples every week and sometimes will get one of those deep, painful, cystic pimples. But I haven't gotten more than one small pustule in at least the last two weeks, and that was taken care of easily enough. This is the only thing I've changed in my skincare routine lately, so I'm assuming this cleanser is what has helped my skin so much! Highly recommended!